Looking For A Xp Falcon 4 Door To Buy

FPV TRANNY

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 17d

Im looking for a XP falcon to buy and restore to a street sleeper.I have had a few of them and regrete selling my last one :pinch: Im looking for a 4 door and have $6000 to play with to buy one which is on the money for a really clean 4 door.

My mods will include custom paint,lowerd,custom interior,billet wheels and of course a 4.0 litre XR6T motor with a 6 speed manual if I can get it to work and running a tiny 5psi tune.I have found one in Tassie but dont know of the cost in getting over on the ship to melbourne and then freight it to the Gold Coast?

If anyone knows of one around please PM :shocked:

Cheers Darren

• Yes I am too tall for my hair
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d
:stirthepot: I will go and buy one.

What about frieght from Tassie.How much?

You pay the boat fair and flight back fuel and sleeping somewhere and ill get it there. :smilielol: in November

Or firstly does it go :spit:

:sofa:

• Member For: 19y 7m 16d
Im looking for a XP falcon to buy and restore to a street sleeper.I have had a few of them and regrete selling my last one :crybaby: Im looking for a 4 door and have $6000 to play with to buy one which is on the money for a really clean 4 door.

My mods will include custom paint,lowerd,custom interior,billet wheels and of course a 4.0 litre XR6T motor with a 6 speed manual if I can get it to work and  running a tiny 5psi tune.I have found one in Tassie but dont know of the cost in getting over on the ship to melbourne and then freight it to the Gold Coast?

If anyone knows of one around please PM :laughing:

Cheers Darren

you better add a 9' to that list mate..

• Former XT pilot
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 1d
Im looking for a XP falcon to buy and restore to a street sleeper.

My mods will include custom paint,lowerd,custom interior,billet wheels and of course a 4.0 litre XR6T motor with a 6 speed manual

1. Sleeper 

Often reffering to what appears to be a ordinary looking stock commuter car that is anything but stock under the hood. Pretty much the exact opposite of your every day riced up civic.

"My bone stock looking 1967 Volkswagen Beetle with a dual carbed, big bore and race head equiped engine gives quite the ego bashing when a ricer can't hold up to his own challenge at a light."

I don't think it'll look like much of a sleeper when you're done hehehehe..

Good luck with it, it'd be unreal :laughing:

• Tractor Driver
  • Member For: 18y 2m 15d

*sigh* Love the XP (2-doors though). There's something about that square shape, and the fact they look sh*t-hot when they are lowered to the weeds :spoton: