Toy Rader Gun

Fat-Tony

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 15d
I was thinking more along the lines of seeing how fast my remote control car goes.

Would it work for this?

I'l let you know. I'm gunna test the speed of my rc helicopter this arvo.

So how short is the range of the thing, was the clown decapitated by his own RC helicopter today? :laughing:

I think 50ft is claimed, but I'm yet to see it.

As for the clown and the chopper, lets just say I'm glad I got spare blades, carbon fibre ones next.

Rob

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 15d
Don't the toy radar guns have a top speed detection (if that's the right way of describing it :laughing: ) of only 28km/h?

Not sure the range (distance).

Nah, it's limited to 100mph. I clocked a soccerball at 34km/h. You can have km/h or mph.

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 28d
dont be suprised if the police force do use toy radar guns, gives them more money for mcdonalds during the late night shifts  :spoton:

Contrary to popular belief the police department dosn't subsidise our McDonalds, for that we have got to use your tax dollars that they pay us. :idunno:

• Member For: 18y 1m 4d
dont be suprised if the police force do use toy radar guns, gives them more money for mcdonalds during the late night shifts  :blink:

Contrary to popular belief the police department dosn't subsidise our McDonalds, for that we have got to use your tax dollars that they pay us. :spoton:

:idunno: I thought maccas gave away the food for free though. I would seriously rather eat the radar detector than maccas though

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 28d
dont be suprised if the police force do use toy radar guns, gives them more money for mcdonalds during the late night shifts  :spit:

Contrary to popular belief the police department dosn't subsidise our McDonalds, for that we have got to use your tax dollars that they pay us. :blink:

:idunno: I thought maccas gave away the food for free though. I would seriously rather eat the radar detector than maccas though

:spoton: