mickq

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Former XT pilot
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 27d
Hey Glenn, if you want to edit it for that reason, fine, but at least ENSURE WHAT YOU LEAVE MAKES SOME SENSE.

Read it from the start until you get to the :)

Does that make sense to you?

In the effort to reduce the chance someone might copy what I did, you left the whole post totally nonsensical and effectively useless.

You could at least have taken the time to edit it properly, given I took the time to write it properly. There would not have been any problem if you had written a shortened version such as "and so I decided to try to get in myself...and 7 minutes later I was in". That doesnt give anything away to anybody except it DOES convey the main thing that concerned me and the main reason I created this thread.

A little more care with your editing next time, eh?

I hope you have the sense to leave this part here, and hold off pressing that edit button...

Edit it to make sense yourself. I just removed the stuff that said how to break into a falcon which was the part I had a problem with. I won't put words in your mouth to make the post make sense. :spoton:

I tried, but you may not be aware that once you censor it, it locks the post - the person who original wrote it can no longer edit it, which is why I complained that you did a half-assed job in the next post I wrote.

And there is no reason why it should not have been posted in the first place. It is not illegal, and it did not contain anything that the majority of people here would have guessed the first time they wanted to break into their T: the technique I used has been around for 2 decades - which is why I was so surprised it worked on a 12 month old car.

As I said, if you really had an issue and wanted to censor it, fine, but do it properly, and dont huff and puff when I have a go at you if you balls it up...admitting you did balls it up would probably have been the reasonable thing to do. But at least you made an effort to re-edit it and add a sentence.

You post a detailed account on how to break into an XR6T on an XR6T forum. I removed it with bloody good reason.

ZAP71.jpg