Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 15y 2m 5d

hey all, I hope to have my car back for revfest!! well I better have it back anyway!!

I'm keen to do bigs skids lol, just don't tell justin lol

BF_F6 you will have fun with the new mods!! watch those rears disapear!!

yeah mate shes a weapon now , suprised me on the way home from pickin it up today when I broke traction a lil bit in 4th gear, she made 360kw at the wheels (and justin capped it at that) but he thinks theres a bit more there, just limited by the factory fuel pump & a question mark over how much the clutch will handle... I'm still keen to crack the 500rwhp mark but I'll see how she goes for a few weeks, going to gunnedaah on saturday for the 1/8th mile drags, I have some slicks I havent tried yet so it will be interesting to see what times I can cut, provided I can drive it properly LOL lookin foreward to Revfest and then a WSID satuday meet (whenever the next one is on)

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

yeah mate shes a weapon now , suprised me on the way home from pickin it up today when I broke traction a lil bit in 4th gear, she made 360kw at the wheels (and justin capped it at that) but he thinks theres a bit more there, just limited by the factory fuel pump & a question mark over how much the clutch will handle... I'm still keen to crack the 500rwhp mark but I'll see how she goes for a few weeks, going to gunnedaah on saturday for the 1/8th mile drags, I have some slicks I havent tried yet so it will be interesting to see what times I can cut, provided I can drive it properly LOL lookin foreward to Revfest and then a WSID satuday meet (whenever the next one is on)

Hey Aaron,

Good power she made on 14lb ! That things going to be awesome once you get a surge tank set up... I have heard of a few guys setting up carbon clutch plates in the AP clutches holding big power.

Dat's been on the fone trying to talk me into entering revfest so it mite be fun......

Good luck at "Gunnedaah".

Welcome Shock! There is a bigger list in all them pages, we will have to sort that list soon.....someone?

Muz.

Edited by Muzza

• Member For: 15y 2m 5d

Cheers mate,

Had some fun up there at Gunny, car ran great, best on the 1/8th mile of 8.8 seconds on a track with very minimal traction so it will be interesting to see how she pulls on a good track, I'm confident with a couple more runs even on the gunny track I'll have her down to mid 8's.

lookin forward to havin some fun at revfest but have no idea what its going to be like for traction , just have to wait & see. I also heard on the weekend that if the revfest at cessnock goes well they have an option to extend it to a 2 day event and run it there for a couple more years

• Member For: 18y 7m 7d

Bad News Peoples

Due to an unforseen issue with the event permit

we are required to change the event date

fron 24th October to Saturday 27th March, 2010.

The event program, sponsors and all information

pertaining to the event will remain the same.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

For more information email the event team on

admin@revfest.com

http://www.revfest.com/

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 8d

well...........

I been thinking guys what about we go for a cruise somewhere on teh 24th october as revfest has been canceled??

I'm keen any ideas where??