Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 16y 4m 12d

Got my car done at carline at Maitland, todd does a great job would recomend him to anyone. Easy as guy to talk to as well. Knows the limits of our guys as well.

Tuned to 293rwkw at 10.5lb boost. sh*t loads more in it, but I need to re-build my 4 speed before I push anymore.

Got it done for about $800 cheaper then competitors in newcastle as well. Price doesn't mean heaps to me when it's getting done properly, but I got it done cheaper and the same job done!

He also had to take the whole front of the engine off because one of the cam pulleys wouldn't come out, no extra charge what a champ!

So now I save for 4 speed. And new tyres because they seem to be dissapearing quickly!

• Member For: 18y 10m 5d

Carline maitland... didn't even know they had a dyno never mind know how to tune a XR6T. Good find, nice to know there is someone else in Newcastle besides Blacktrack'$.....

Russ

• Member For: 16y 4m 12d

He uses HP tuners is the only problem, so can't do much with the Auto box, Apparently they're bringing new software out each week so might not be long..

He does a fine job and is a very friendly man to deal with.

Like you say $$$ get quotes they both do the same job :-)

• Member For: 15y 7m 29d

I've never had a drama with justin's pricing when he worked on my turbo pulsar (was actually suprised how competitive he was) but with a ZF I'll probably see CV or tunehouse because they know them inside out. If it were a manual or a 4 speed I'd be there for sure.. just not near a major race meeting.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 29d

gregor, you would be surprised justin does know about zf boxes, only reason is that not many people seem to drag race their falcons up this way. and tunehouse and blacktrack are both nizpro dealers too

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d
Hey Muz

Cessnock swap meet time again, 8-9 Aug can I borrow the ute.......

Froggy

Which one do you want I got 2 now.....

• Member For: 15y 2m 25d

any of you guys goin to WSID on the 22nd of this month for the sat meet? I'm plannin on being there .. hopefully this time I wont break something on the first run LOL got some MT's so hopefully I can cut some good times