Newcastle Area

Muzza

• 09JET
  • Member For: 14y 9m 8d

Whoever the cockhead was in a dark XR6T or F6 with number plates NOT??? this arvo, next time you harass my wife, mother in law and five month old daughter in traffic and drive like a cock around them, your teeth will be coming out via a hammer. Pull ya friggen head in idiot

Edited by Rhino1980

• 09JET
  • Member For: 14y 9m 8d

My wife was driving, my mom in law in the passenger seat, five month old in the back with 7 year old and 17 year old nieces. I was at home fencing. When she came home she said who's your idiot mate in a dark colored car with NOT something on the plates? I told her I can only think of a guy named Scott but he smashed his car to bits at WSID or another one NOT270. She said he came up flying up behind them on and off the gas right up close then beside them trying to get them to race. She said the bloke was laughing and would t have thought anything of it except he just kept going and going like a 15 year old until my mother in law wound the window down and said something. She also said he left her little room for a safe lane change or something. She wasn't all that worried but she said it was starting to rain and she was trying to concentrate on driving safely. After the amount of families I have had to scrape up off the road over the years because of the actions of idiots I don't take kindly to this sort of sh*t when my daughter is in the car.

My wife was driving, my mom in law in the passenger seat, five month old in the back with 7 year old and 17 year old nieces. I was at he fencing. When she came he she said who's your idiot mate in a dark colored car with NOT something on the plates? I told her I can only think of a guy named Scott but he smashed his car to bits at WSID or another one NOT270. She said he came up flying up behind them on and off the gas right up close then beside them trying to get them to race. She said the bloke was laughing and would t have thought anything of it except he just kept going and going like a 15 year old until my mother in law wound the window down and said something. She also said he left her little room for a safe lane change or something. She wasn't all that worried but she said it was starting to rain and she was trying to concentrate on driving safely. After the amount of families I have had to scrape up off the road over the years because of the actions of idiots I don't take kindly to this sort of sh*t when my daughter is in the car. Edited by Rhino1980

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 2m 9d

Not 310 had his car fixed a while back saw it on face book.

Not a wise thing to do. Something a young P plater would do.