Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 12y 3m 8d

Ive got 3 cars pulled out guys, and my missus is a qualified photographer so she can take a few snappies aswell as the few other photographers we will have. Other than that the other 4-5 cars I said will be there.

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m 4d

Im still monitoring the weather guys n girls. So far the weather forecast states thunderstorms over the weekend. I do not want to put everyone's hopes in the bin yet, Though (IF) the rains do not let up by Saturday evening, Due to the sheer numbers and times allocated I will be forced to postpone the Cruise too a later date.

Like I said Lets give it till Saturday Night too see the weather shift. If the weather is still very bleak by Saturday Evening to be considerate too the parents and Long travelers we will call it.

Sorry again guys But id rather this event be a great one in sunny weather, than a dull miserable one topped off with double demerits.

While im one to be prepared if the worst is at hand, Everyone have a thought on dates. Sunday's dates for Feb are - 5th, 12th 19th 26th. throw your dates up and we can all pick the best one.

P.S I will be forecasting weather print outs on a daily basis to keep people updated.

Edited by FIERCE

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m 4d

SUN 20.gif Heavy Rain. Mostly Cloudy. Mild. Very Windy.

Edited by FIERCE

• Member For: 12y 3m 8d

Me + 2 cars definate, 1 with passanger and the other just driver.

Then 3 cars maybez, unsure until the day,soz I couldnt be positve, people like to sit on the fence until the last minute.