Popups When Loading Forum

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d
Guys just got of the phone from chris he has found some things and has just made some changes to see how it goes.

Ian

So far so good. :spoton:

I've logged on and off a few time to test it and I haven't had any warnings popping up.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 18y 11m 14d

I have recieved an email from what seems to be the moderaters here, has anyone else got one .With all this talk of viruses I do not want to open it if unsure and I am VERY COMPUTER ILLTERATE and don't know what a notepad is let alone how to fix problems.I have VIRUSE PROTECTION and havent had any problems that you guys have mentioned but I'm not on here that much either.Thanks for help in advance. :blink:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 28d
I have recieved an email from what seems to be the moderaters here, has anyone else got one .With all this talk of viruses I do not want to open it if unsure and I am VERY COMPUTER ILLTERATE and don't know what a notepad is let alone how to fix problems.I have VIRUSE PROTECTION and havent had any problems that you guys have mentioned but I'm not on here that much either.Thanks for help in advance. :spoton:

if it aint broke... dont fix it :spoton: