Whats On The Menu

phantomchic

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 11m 28d

Valentines dinner last night at this place called Volare. On the expensive side  at $110pp but it was 4 course with a cocktail pairing of each one. Gotta say it was one of the best places I've ever been. Its a cocktail bar but with fancy food too. The staff were awesome, 3rd cocktail I didn't really like, bar tender came by and asked how we liked that round of cocktails. Mrs liked it, I said "not really a fan, but you can't like them all". To which he said "yea you're right, so what do you like". After telling him, he took the cocktail away and made this absolutely amazing cocktail instead. Farking, amazing. It was some spin on an amaretto sour. So. Good.

If anyone is ever in Perth, check this place out. Such an amazing place! Here is the set menu we had last night, my fav was the beef marmalade dish, straight fire. 

Menu is listed funny, First sentence is the dish followed by its cocktail pairing. 4 courses in total :) 

I'll steal some pics from the Mrs if you wanna see the dishes

rTIeVlu.png

Edited by biddie_fiddler
I remembered the cocktail name
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

Cooked a steak, cooked 4 eggs, served it all up with spot on timing from one pan to a plate, took a photo, Imgur said yeah nah, so no pics until tomorrow. Ate that glorious basterd while it was hot, should yield some hectic night time gains from the crazy macro profile such a meal provides.

Gotta say I definitely prefer the New York Strip and my cat was quick af to help herself to the scraps while I wasn't looking :roflmbo:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

May or may not have had 3000kcal for my midnight snack yesterday...

On other food related topics, my lad is turning 11 in a week and this is what he chose for his birthday dinner

DN9Umr8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...