Whats On The Menu

phantomchic

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d

Home made peri peri chicken pizza made with chicken schnitzel. Bought the bases from Bakers Delight.

903609eb54a613f4e31b2a5972f7222c.jpg

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d

Just had a really average kebab in the city. Shame, as there's a local neighborhood kebab shop near my house that would be the only place I've had kebabs from for as long as I can remember and they do pretty great kebabs...so was pretty disappointing to remember not everywhere makes such good kebabs. I feel like I've written kebabs a lot in this...kebabs...

Kebabs...

Oh, and I had some chips...and had a whole bunch of wine before that...

And some cider...

And also some beers...

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 10d

lol Dan... pics?

most kebab shops are bloody shocking... it's a gold mine when you find a quality one that is consistently making them the way you like it :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 8m 28d

This is a quick easy and totally tasty recipe. Done in 30 mins from scratch. Maybe not for those who can't handle just a little heat.

Start Frying 1 onion coarsely chopped in coconut or olive oil, add half a jar of this gloop, fry for a few minutes, add 500g of chopped chicken thighs, mix around a bit and then add 1 can of coconut milk (don't use coco cream - rank) bring to simmer. Add half a chopped red capsicum and/or a 30 green beans and/or zucchini and/or cauliflower or whatever.

Add teaspoon of sugar and don't forget to put rice on first cause you'll be waiting 4 it.

For the Keto version, grate half a cauliflower, not fingers, fry that for 10 minutes on high heat in coco or olive oil use instead of rice and forget sugar.

Keto is low carb, so no sugar, no grains including rice, bread, limited fruit, so why don't you just jump off a bridge Huh? well if you could handle bacon & eggs every day for breaky, all the salads with ceasar dressings, all meats/fish you could ever want to eat, not feel hungry and feel good about giving that fatty liver a break, and lose rear end KG's not KW's without doing anything else?

Not preaching, just sayin

EpeDCqN.png