Paradoxx

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 17d

Ok, I have had this planned for some time and have almost finishing the planning to get it under way, I have a very large customer base and with that obviously comes Gents with familys whos wives and partners have to drive there now 300+ rwkw cars, Now im putting together a 2 part package for those who are willing, This will be run as often as I can once positions are filled.

First part will be a part day of skid training for those Partners, and or Guys who want to do motokana ect, Then there will be a part day that will be the track racing.

we Will get between 2 to 4 instructors and will have some really good one on one time for those who want some extra coaching.

Now Numbers will be limited, I dont really want to run more then 10 to 15 cars at each one otherwise the time will be to limited for those who want to have a real good fang and want there partners to learn as much as possible.

So.... this is the basics of it and as ppl show interest ill start getting more details out there for you guys. Hows that sound? Ideas welcome aswell. :laughing:

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 4m 10d

Let me know the date, I'm a confirmed starter.

Can we organise timing?? even a crude system

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members

yer I recon we can :crybaby: Kim was saying today that for the skid pan they have starter lights ect aswell, im sure we can hook something up for the track.

as for the date, well im hoping its going to be something we can do every 6 to 8 weeks :tease:

Edited by Xtreme F6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 21d

Having done this event many times, for the event to be timed you will need an AASA or CAMS L2S license as a minimum. Cost of license is between $45 to $90 depending on the type you apply for. You will also need to be associated with a CAMS affiliated car club to get a license. A half day slid pan session with instructor and 15 cars shouldn't cost more than $60-$80 per car.

No license = no timed event. Don't even bother trying with a stop watch as you will be asked to leave if caught. A mate of mine is a driving instructor there so I'm pretty familiar with their rules.

Good place to learn car control and smoke your tyres :crybaby:

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members

for the track I believe it will be about 100 for a private half day, just us, the skid pan SHOULD be around 60 ish for a half day.... this will be alot of fun and good for all who attend.