Quote, Quoting, Quoting, Quoting, Quoting!

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 8d
and thanks for asking about mothers day  :spoton:

Well how was it Shazz?

put it this way..

lucky the will is written in pencil... !!! :smilielol:

shazzy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 6d
I tell you what, for adults... well... let's put it this way I've seen more maturity from 14 year olds on boostcruising.com!

When it comes to acting the fool, FordXR6turbo.com has it in droves.

No wonder I have so much trouble recommending people to post here!

Chill out a bit mate, it’s all harmless fun isn’t it?

:smilielol: 's and giggles, if it wasnt for the 'overposterquoter's" and repeat triple quadruple :spoton: er's there'd be lucky to be one post a month of any credit or something that hasnt already been posted 100 times already.

Invision Power Board

Invision Power Board, an award-winning scaleable bulletin board system, allows you to effortlessly build, manage and promote your online community. Advanced yet intuitive features like multi-moderation allow you to focus on developing your community, rather than wrestling with complex settings.

Allow your users or customers to comment on your products or services; personalize your customer service by allowing staff to interact with your customers; enable staff to collaborate and discuss, in private, away from public eyes, or just relax with friends in your corner of the web. Invision Power Board is designed to meet your specific requirements from your community, whatever they might be.

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 9d
I tell you what, for adults... well... let's put it this way I've seen more maturity from 14 year olds on boostcruising.com!

When it comes to acting the fool, FordXR6turbo.com has it in droves.

No wonder I have so much trouble recommending people to post here!

Chill out a bit mate, it’s all harmless fun isn’t it?

:spit: 's and giggles, if it wasnt for the 'overposterquoter's" and repeat triple quadruple :gooff: er's there'd be lucky to be one post a month of any credit or something that hasnt already been posted 100 times already.

Invision Power Board

Invision Power Board, an award-winning scaleable bulletin board system, allows you to effortlessly build, manage and promote your online community. Advanced yet intuitive features like multi-moderation allow you to focus on developing your community, rather than wrestling with complex settings.

Allow your users or customers to comment on your products or services; personalize your customer service by allowing staff to interact with your customers; enable staff to collaborate and discuss, in private, away from public eyes, or just relax with friends in your corner of the web. Invision Power Board is designed to meet your specific requirements from your community, whatever they might be.

Tab has plenty of requirements. Science hasn't discovered them yet though.