Hpf Or Nizpro

LTSBGY

• Member For: 18y 3m 7d

Well since these two companies are the most used and talked about for the ford xr6 turbos I was interested in seeing who has done more tuning of the cars. Can we have a list for HPF and a list for Nizpro and everyone add their names who ever has gone to who and see who has most? I think it would be interesting.

Nesh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 12d

Probably be best to ring them both up and ask how many xr6T's they have done or ring CAPA and ask them who has done the most.

Geea. :spoton:

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 10m 2d

Does'nt really matter as long as they are both producing quality the amount means nothing :spoton:

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m

I'm not sure that it's so interesting.

I know that both are getting good results from the tuning process, and have done many cars over the past 12 months.

Once you have that experience behind you there is more focus on customer service, achieving higher levels of customer service, and both now have many satisfied customers.

Beyond that you get into the R&D process of working with CAPA and SCT to get more benefits out of the Edit software and support of newer Ford models.

Brian

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5d
Nizpro... they are gretting more out of the standard injector :spoton:

:stirthepot:

My brother dropped me off when my Typhoon was nearly done getting tuned, and we rocked up in his BF GT. He's not much into the aftermarket at the moment, but after hearing my turbo at full song and meeting Simon, he rubbed his chin and said " 'spose I'll be coming here then?"

Having said that, I've told him he should also check out HP-F (he's heard all about their TT GT :gooff: ), and see what he thinks.

Shouldn't go wrong with either I reckon, both have done many, many a great custom tune I'm sure.

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 29d

It's impossible to tell how many each has done from this forum. There would be many people from both tuners that aren't a part of this forum or any forum for that matter. As it's been suggested "who cares" they are both getting the results and that's what counts. Give both tuners a ring and then go for who you feel most comfortable with.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 11d

I think that there could be another emerging good tuner in Sydney ... Tunehouse. He certainly has not done the XR6T numbers that Nizpro and HPF but has produced some great results recently with the Edit.

I was down in Melbourne on Thursday and popped in to see Nizpro. Very impressive setup and their kits sound and look great . A bit expensive but great value for money when you consider that they include all, bolts, clips, brackets etc to make the install straight forward.

Next time I will pop into HPF ...

• 11 months later...
  • Member For: 17y 13d

Who has the following mods or knows someone that does?

Does anyone know roughly what sort of 1/4 times these packages are capable of?

What are the main advantages/disadvantages of each?

Nizpro Stage 2

$8,250.00

330RWKW

HPF Stage 3

$7,195.00

320RWKW

Apparently yields a 10sec 1/4?

Obviously quarter times are very dependant on car setup, driver capability and track/weather conditions, but some proven times would be fantastic.

Many thanks in advance guys.

Ben.

Edited by ben

• Member For: 18y 1m 3d

Pitty the price for a tranny rebuild and countless CV changes are not included in HPF's price list. Its going to take a little more than 320rwkw for the average driver to get a 10 in a T. More like 360-380rwkw before you even taste the 10 second region if your an able driver.