Sydney Cruise

jensxr6t

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 4d

Yesterday was the last cruise.

None are planned until July when the boyz cruise to Melbourne is planned, but I am sure some will come up before then.

It might be best if the Mods move this to Chitchat as it will not get much of a reply in here.

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d

Will you be taking the new coastal route through Royal National Park that goes over the newly built coastal bridge? I hear it is a good drive that has only become possible again after the bridge was built.

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 4d

The Anzac cruise is a HUGE traffic jam.

I went on it a couple of years ago and over 300 cars turned out. The cops banned us from the Gong and they were defecting people like crazy. It is full of ricers as well and dumb P platers.

Titans Ford Brookvale, is the new FPV dealership on the Sydney's Northern beaches. Titan Ford will be opening there new show rooms officially with a show and shine featuring moded vehicles from the New Falcon Tickford FPV Club of NSW who will be filling the show room with the best they have to offer.

The event will take place on Sunday the 28th May. The FPR drivers will be there and theres even talk of the FPV F6 DRIFT car making the day. Following the car show, with prizes awarded by Ford to the winners, there'll be lunch put on. After lunch there'll be a Cruise of the Northern Beaches (Gods country). The FPR boys will also be coming for the drive and Titans is loaning out a hand full of FPV vehicles to members to enjoy for the night.

Those members of the Falcon FPV Club NSW who make it to the day and anyone who joins the club that day will receive a Club show bag put together by Titans and the Club. The Show bags are full of samples from the Clubs Sponcers plus DVDs and other goodies from Ford. This will not be a Bertie Beetle bag, it'll be well worth the $60 / 12 month member ship fee to the club.

So please come and enjoy the day guys all members of this Forum will be well looked after and its going to be a hell of a day. Tell all your friends and I'll see you there in May.

Greg, NOSXR. :spoton:

Cool mate,

Family's what the new clubs all about, that and the cars.

Please join the club and display on the day mate your cars a beast and the clubs filling up with T's we need some more N/A cars.

I'll see you there mate. :spoton:

Greg. NOSXR.