Silver Icc Facia

• I miss her...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 4d

Gday all.

Recieved my silver icc facia upgrade from awc yesterday ($150), fitted it today. Takes about an hour to swap, instructions to remove the icc are included. Also went down to paintmobile in dandenong and they mixed up some (exact) matching paint in a spray can ($35) so I could do the other interior bits. Got the idea from a bf typhoon at the motor show. The end result looks awesome. :nono:

Also put in a variable resisor ($2.50 at Dick Smith) to act as a seperate dimmer switch for my two autometer cobalt gauges, which I always thought were to bright. Hid that underneath the tissue box, cant even see it. Now they look like ford put them there, match the dash perfectly! :glad:

Also put in blue illuminated window switches, thanks to aumatt!! I HIGHLY recomend his work!!! :msm:

Hope you all like it, I do :msm:

All I need now is the fpv wheel $$$$$$$

Cheers

post-5264-1140246941_thumb.jpg

post-5264-1140247032_thumb.jpg

post-5264-1140247125_thumb.jpg

post-5264-1140247185_thumb.jpg

post-5264-1140247269_thumb.jpg

• I miss her...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 4d
Looks good  but having the gauge pods the same colour will top it off

Yeah I thought that but wasnt sure. I think that might put it a little over the top. And I looked at a BF GT and they are the same as I have it now, so I think ill keep it like this. :spoton:

And Adam, I sent you a email today saying I didnt need the paint code, but a few people have shown interest.... plus I just realised I scratched it a bit when putting the tissue box back in. Dont suppose you could email it to me??

And thanks for the great product... highly recommended!! Makes me feel like im in a typhoon. (except it has power.... :spoton::spoton: :spoton:)

Cheers

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 20d

Well done, that really does look the goods. :spoton: Sports or FPV wheel would top it off nicely.