• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 17d
New forcast is for 36 degrees with no late change, bring the water spray bottles boys, not many PB's tonight me thinks, it was still 26 degrees at 1am this morning!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look on the bright side, the track will be nice and warm. :biglaugh:

Geea. :spit:

• Member For: 19y 3m 13d
For the guy's that are not racing we can get you into the infield as pit crew 20 cars gives us an allowance of 20 pit crew. When you arrive call me on 0439 715 306 and I will arrange a car that is racing to come around and get you.

Dave. :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Goldbullet, I will call you around 6:30pm, hope there is still a spot for me infield by then.

Do we still just pay to get in the General area, then make our way later to the infield after contacting you guys ??

Or enter elsewhere :laughing:

Alan

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members

For the guy's that are not racing we can get you into the infield as pit crew 20 cars gives us an allowance of 20 pit crew. When you arrive call me on 0439 715 306 and I will arrange a car that is racing to come around and get you.

Dave. :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Goldbullet, I will call you around 6:30pm, hope there is still a spot for me infield by then.

Do we still just pay to get in the General area, then make our way later to the infield after contacting you guys ??

Or enter elsewhere :laughing:

Alan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alan just pay the normal entry psice and give us a ring when your in.

Geea. :spit:

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members

Well after an eventful day I'm home. The day, for me, didn't go as planned but was still a great day. It's always good to catch up with the guys and put some names to some new faces. The weather wasn't very conductive to good times, it was still 35C at 930pm. I'd like to thank Dave for letting me have a couple of drives in his car. For a Gold car it's bloody quick. I'd like to thank a good friend of mine too, Davin let me have a drive of his 2004 GTS Coupe. It's an auto and still managed 13.9 with a bit of wheel spin.

All up I know alot of the guys weren't happy with their times but it was still good to catch up. Dave's car still managed an 11.8 second pass and ran a best of 119mph which was pretty good in the heat.

I'm already looking forward to the next one, when hopefully my car will be sorted and it will be a bit cooler. :blink:

Geea. :fool:

• potty trained
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d

we got there late ... warm night .... alot of holedns

only stayed for abit ... a little disappointed not to have seen the TT GT :blink:

if its cooler next week might give the phoon a run

• Member For: 18y 5m 25d

Good to meet some new faces from the forums, and see a few XR6T's and GT's and XR8's giving it a bash. My night ended mega early, damn stupid pinging, but I really knew it wasnt ready to run.

Pitty your car wasnt there Craig, but the weather was against all anyway. I have a few gazzillion photos ill upload tomoz for you all to gander at on the weekend. And one special skid mark, but that's for later.....

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 23d

Great night! Except for the :spoton: heat!

After fitting the wog cooler, we didn't retune or anything.

My best time for the night was 13.21@110.8 mph. My 60ft on that run was 2.19.

I am happy in the knowledge, that as is, my car is capable of 12 sec qtrs, on my daily tune. And yes I will say it again, it still isn't a 100% complete job. I have had the WOGEDIT now for 5 months, and have NOT had any problems.

While Nick might take his watchamacallit time, I am very happy with how my family boat performs.