Delivery Date When Do You Expect Your Xr6?

richdave

When will your Turbo arrive  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 10y 3m 11d

I also got the same speil when I got approved for finance! didn't have the colour I wanted but I test drove a winter white one at around the same time in February... and they were going to sell me that one so that's really weird he couldn't find one.

Anyways I got told build date was last Monday 24-03-2014 and is now built and on the truck getting delivered to shop for extras!

They told me end of March and now they are saying latest 2nd week of April! If they keep this up I WILL cancel and get a Holden.

Just my 2 cents... Oh and I haven't started paying the loan off yet nor have I had the option of a car to drive around :/

Apparently mine is due this week (April 9th) but know my luck work will get busy and I wont be able to pick it up till the weekend.

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 1m 14d

I pick mine up Wednesday!!! :) :D !! I can't wait! They also told me my build date was the 24th when on paper it says the 14th.. They're full of sh*t no wonder you don't trust salesman!

Mine arrived at the shop on Friday last week! they just have to fit the leather and extras to it.

• Rab unpinned this topic
  • 11 months later...
  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d
On 10/12/2002 at 3:32 PM, richdave said:

:blink:

Hi there fellow BAturbophiles. I would apprectaie your experiences regarding delivery times for those lucky enough to be able to order a BA turbo.

Thanks

Tittysprinkles?

• Haha 1