Fordxr6turbo.com 2007 Calendar

mattson

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 5d

Mattson,

Great idea to do a calander, but I feel the logistics would be difficult, with a small market, the prices would also make it unlikely.

I suggest we have a picture competition, where people take a pic of their ride and post it for voting. The top 12 cars get into the calander, but we do a electornic version that has the dates of each month on each picture.

If we find the response is good, you can then look at arranging a printed one for the year after.

While I know you have all the right intentions to arrange this and give up your free time, you will find that it will just end in misery as people are always fast to commit to a project, but few will follow through.

MISSXR, you do a great job and I thank you for all your hard work and commitment to this forum. :blush:

Good idea me thinks, think big mate, get some of the large tuning houses into it and show off some of their better XR6s. 6 tuning houses covers 6 months worth and make sure you add any events that we are going to have or even other clubs are doing like dyno days and BBQs and track days.

other idea would be to do an electronic calender where everyones photos have a chance to be car of the day, that way 362 members (donating members) get a chance to be KING 4 A DAY. Random pick would be cool.

What do you guys think?

• Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member For: 19y 5m 19d

Will you be able to find 12 BLUEPRINT T's locally :spoton:

Can Barry be Mr September T, that's when he and I both were born :pinch:

Clarke

• Award Winning Photo guy
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 3m 13d

Thanks for the offer Robit, we're still evaluating everything at the moment, so we'll be in contact in the near future.

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 7d

Hi Mate, Think its a fantastic idea.. Let me know what help you require from the site. Would love to have the phoon in it! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 3m 13d

Hey Christo,

think we could make a couple of sticky posts on the front page with 1 to gauge how many interested parties would be keen on grabbing a calendar approx price would be $20ea and 2 their preference whether it be a 2007 calendar (I.e. wait till next year for release) or a June 06 to June 07 financial year type calendar

then a seperate post for nominals for the 12 beasts who'll get glorified on the glossy pages (Australia wide of course)

We can discuss costs offline.

let me know if you need anymore information :)

Cheers,

Matt