Jaeyon's Questions...

XR68UZ

• XXR.64T
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 17d
How much power loss for this case of Intercoolectic Bugtritus?

where the farrrk do u hang out or do in your spare time. this is my bugs in cooler. not as bad as yours but its all spaced out

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 18y 8m 23d

Great fuel economy tip.....turn off the engine when going downhill! :spoton::spoton: - only recommended to those on a substantial weights program!

Seriously....I could go down the gentle right foot path but why bother - you only live once!

:kissmy::kissmy:

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 18d
I jump in my Toyota Prius and and get 4.8L/100kms :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not suprising...

Everyone behind you is laughing that hard, their vocal laughter energy is pushing your car along! :spoton:

• Member For: 20y 2m 4d
I jump in my Toyota Prius and and get 4.8L/100kms :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not suprising...

Everyone behind you is laughing that hard, their vocal laughter energy is pushing your car along! :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:kissmy: 0-100 in around 10. Handles like a dream. Climate control JBL Musac. Great shopping trolly. :kissmy:

• Member For: 18y 8m 1d
JetPilot Sticker?

Judging from the number of 'K&N Filtercharger Equipped' decals on the POS grey imports (don't get me wrong, there are some really good grey imports) I see doing the 'main street cruise' on Friday nights in the city - it must instantly grant to the equipped car - noisy exhausts, really weird negative camber geometry on the suspension, 'spinner' hub cap covers, bass heavy audio systems that value volume over quality and car seats that have collapsed seat rails as the squabs are on the floor pan (either that or we are breeding a new race of ugly, poxy faced midgets with bad mullets...

That and the urge to want to drag me every set of traffic lights...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh most older japanese imports come from the country where cars go to die. On heaps of import yards web sites, you see many of the cars are all but dumped in paddocks in Hokkaido or Okinawa or some wayward part of shizuoka, where the tax is a lot more lenient on older cars. So your basically buying some crap that's been rotting around for years or some uni students have drifted the absolute crap out of. So yes they're shocking quality!

Of course the ultimate irony is that japan imports v8 Expensive Daewoo utes www.holden.co.jp. Why not the xr6t ute and the pursuit!

• ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member For: 20y 10m 7d
Regardless of what you believe, the fact is you dont need a turbo timer. It's not just ford who has come to this conclusion... it is a scientifically proven fact that the turbo will still create flow of water with the engine turned off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whether or not you need one is regardless. It makes me feel better knowing that I let my turbo cool down before I turn my car off. Its only my opinion anyway, I never said its the right opinion.

I just dont agree with switching off a component that is glowing from heat.

• Member For: 18y 5m 10d

Well I just got a job where I could have a company car... I got a BF XR6T with a fully maintained lease and a fuel card. That way I don't pay for fuel or rear tyres for that matter...

And I get about 14.4litres/100km, which is about 0.6 litres worse than the POS Buick engined Late model camira Acclaim (13.8litres/100km) that I got to use until my T arrived (had to wait as it was 'built to order') and it's about 1.2 litres better than the Territory AWD (15.6litres/100km) that I had at the last job. I spend a lot of time in traffic commuting, it's about 25km to/from work and in the morning it's about a 40 minute drive and in the evening it's just over an hour.

I'd get better economy if the air-con wasn't on 'antarctica-mode' all of the time instead of winding down a window... but I get hay fever and I figure that the pollen filter takes some of the smog out of the air I get to breathe.

Having said that I figured that the Territory was an economical vehicle... try taking 4 passengers, 6 steel dive tanks, scuba gear for four folk, luggage for a weekend for five (including 3 women) and four mountain bikes without having to tow a trailer or use the roof bars + be in great comfort for three or four hours driving. And it was great for ski weekends.

And try recycling the materials in a Prius at the end of its useful life... or have a think about whether you want to try and rescue folk trapped in it after a crash... with all that elec-trickery at seriously high voltage lying around in very large capacitors I'm having lots of second thoughts about it...