WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 15y 11m 1d

I think I spotted GCTXR6 on Albany HWY under the Leach HWY bridge heading towards the RAC place that you work at? Not 100% sure if it was you but looked alot like your ride :spoton:

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Zaff, ya already know what I think of the badges/kit (:spit:) but when ever I tell you so I'll add that it dosen't have to float my boat & it's what makes you happy that matters mate :spoton:

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 20d
Same sh*t diffrent name mate. My car I do as a I feel with it, couldn't care what every Dick, Jane and Bob though really. :spit:

Ease up mate. First of all your the one posting pics of your car on an open forum. Of course your gonna get criticism Yes you can do what ever you want as it is your car but it loses points with me. Would of had more respect from me and many others left as an XR6T as it was born from Ford.

• Member For: 15y 11m 1d

Nah, I dont think your harsh at all lol. And yeh they know its a XR. I highly doubt they will give it sh*t in the mag it self lol. But there readers can think what they like?

• Member For: 14y 9m 22d

I'm more a fan of taking badges off cars so that it's less obvious what model it is and it gets less attention. That's exactly why I like your car.. there's just one nice badge on the front and one on the back. Looks good in my opinion. Having said that, what was wrong with the original ford badge? That would look even better... plus it'd stop all the haters hahaha

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d
Iam with you Adrian. I thought it was a Real BF GT. After the reply , I face palmed for hours.

Why? Because you couldn’t see the intercooler hanging off the front of it? I’d be ashamed of myself too :buttrock:

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 27d

You have obviously never seen an intercooled supercharged V8. Intercoolers arnt only for turbo cars. And Yeh the car really looks like a turbo six doesnt it?