WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 19y 1m 3d

Was driving down the Farmer Fway (Westbound) and saw an AcidRush XR6T (great colour by the way) with the xr6tubo.com sticker... We got side by side at one stage so you would have seen me too!!

First one I've seen in Perth (T with sticker that is)... :thumbsup:

People must have thought they were seeing double - Same car, colour and sticker.. only difference was the mobile phone aerial (not on mine) and I think you may have had 18's??

Would love to know who you are... :kissmy:

cheers

Jason

• 6 months later...
  • Colossal Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 4d

Hey everyone, since we dont really have a spotted thread, if you do see any T's around and happen to recognise it, post it up in here! If you dont recognise the car or owner, post it up and we'll see if it's a member of the forum.

Happy hunting! :blink:

Gotta get hold of some stickers too... I have calling cards if anyone wants to print some out to leave on windscreens? I keep a few in the car for the occasion.

• 4 months later...
  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d

yeah wet roads work in a similar manor to a high stall torque convertor...then allow you to get you engine rpms right up before you have traction so you get maximum hp down to the grond..... :spoton: (oh and they also make it much easier for the back end of the car to over take the front end.... :spoton: )

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 20d
It's an easy way to see where you have just come from

Highly dependant on smoke output :laughing:

But yeah I'm settling down to a granny driving style now as denting my car has been boh an unpleasant and awakening experience. I've decided I aint going to die in a car. Sounds g@y but it only takes one mistake with a decent hp car unfortunately.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d
It's an easy way to see where you have just come from

Highly dependant on smoke output :laughing:

But yeah i'm settling down to a granny driving style now as denting my car has been boh an unpleasant and awakening experience. I've decided I aint going to die in a car. Sounds g@y but it only takes one mistake with a decent hp car unfortunately.

Tru Dat.... :kissmy: