WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 11d

Hahaha I have fantasised about using my rob allen gun on the thief......didn't get the opportunity unfortunately. I advertised the theft everywhere and a guy from a forum spotted it and then a few phone calls later I was contacted! After a brief chat th bike was kinda stolen from the thief and hidden. When the thief came back from shopping some words were exchanged and then he took off. I'm still hunting for him.....

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 26d
that's excellent news Brendan... How is the bike looking? Still in a good condition or...

lol at the speargun... Id love to give that a go. Should of let us know and we could of made him hurt!

Hey Rossco - You wanna come on the next cruise with us if I pick you up dude?

Ill even let ya drive one of the legs lol. Be good to get ya out...

ken oath !! the past few cruises ive always had sh*t on so havent made it.. will defo be coming to the next one !!!

might have to catch up before that - just saw your uterus now has 345rwkw wmahaa must be farken fun !!!! I cant remember is it auto or manual?

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 28d

lol, yeh its a bit of a blast...

Manual mate.

Ok, well the next cruise is on in a couple weeks, 7th Feb.

Let me know if your plannin on takin your car, otherwise ill grab ya from yours on the way down and you can ride with me.

Cheers mate!

Genuine new member and would like a ride in a genuine low 11 sec street car ru free on Saturday? :hammerhead:

For you... Always :gasthrower:

See you in the morning champ

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 26d

How are we all lads (and lasses!)?

Hey does anyone remember where those ipod cables came from? I think it was a forum member making a kit. Tried searching but only found the for sale thread... items sold of course.

So what's new? Been a bloody long time since I've been here! Anyways hope your all doin well, I'm gettin married in two weeks! :spoton:

Steve

Edited by Paradoxx

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6d
ken oath !! the past few cruises ive always had sh*t on so havent made it.. will defo be coming to the next one !!!

might have to catch up before that - just saw your uterus now has 345rwkw wmahaa must be farken fun !!!! I cant remember is it auto or manual?

LOL Nang, just bring the taxi..l will steal the weels lol!

Just noticed one of my customers on Today Tonight with her diabetic detection dog. She actually had a "moment" in-store. Wish my dog was that smart :)

Brendan, congrats on the bike back!

Just make sure its insured this time!!! Hopefully the dude ends up with two spear gun holes in his legs haha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6d

1 week after Motorvation and my gear is still not ******* here. Easy to see why some businesses dont see 3 years..... Now I know we are on the other side of the country but the last time I checked we have upgraded the horse and carts!!