WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 19d

Can't really stop them from climbing all over unless you shoot the bastards. Or park your car in the garage.

Or complain that there is feral cats hanging around and you want them removed and the ranger will collect hah

• Member For: 15y 7m 20d

Its in a gagarge...open at back so that sucks.

Crap thing is that it's the neighbours cat. I have a dog but he is too lazy to chase it.

I leave for work in the mornings and I look out the back window and all I see is paw prints down it!

• Member For: 15y 10m 2d

me mate adds chilly pouder to his car wash..... sounds stupid but it actually worked......

just dont go for a piss after you wash ya car without washing ya hands first...

wont stuff ya paint aswell.. he got a Expensive Daewoo ute and paint still looks amazing...

funny to watch after they been on ya car.. they lick there feet and go f*cking phyco hahaha...

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 1d

ROFL ive had cats climbin over my cars for years and never had noticeable scratching from their claws.. although when they are scrabbling over your paint it sure sounds like its getting trashed !!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 12d

If its a wet area use the "get off my garden" gel (500gm tub) or if its a dry area use the Scram granuals. Both sub $15.00

Sprinkle them for a week or two around the car and both the cat or dog wont go anywhere near the car...

Another alternative is to buy a special cat detector which sends off a high pitched sound that cats dont like. Bit like an alarm. Costs around $110.00

Make good craybait if you ever need to get rid of one but..

• Member For: 17y 1m 19d

yeh dean all good, getting it sorted out as we speak.. I have alot of parts coming up for sale in the for sale thread so keep a eye out WA guys, (also plates 4LTURBO will be up for grabs) at a reasonable price.