WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Yea I'm not going to hold it for him as I haven't even had a phone call yet. Got a guy coming on the weekend & my mate is keen as well so not really fussed!

How quiet is it in here without Stef & Feebs?

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 21d

lol I rekon. The mods can go on holiday now.... Stiffy hurry up and get home from work.

Oh yeh I pulled this from a queensland thread "think I might need to empty the colostomy bag before I visit WA"... I lol'd.

Wish I had some $$$ so I could buy the T. Even kno I'm sure its had it's fair share of sh*t (y else do we mod our cars??) It's basically all been done by Simon and has an almost completely worked driveline as well as the factory goodies. Oh yeh and just out of curiosity, how many RPM does it pull at 100 kays/hour with the 4.11's???

A little under 2k... Sits on 2k @ 110km/hr.

Just ditch the NA & buy mine! It'll still be around 270rwkw atleast & as you said, comes with trick driveline. Looks not too bad either :crybaby:

• Under-garment member

Yeah mate if you were seling in about 2-3 months time I would buy it... can't atm my income is only about a hungee bucks/week. ie: not enough.

Must rip through the gears though wit those 4.11's... I suprised the cruising revs arent higher. I was expecting mayb 2.5 grand. Under 2 grand is :spoton:

Only thing I don't love about the car is the rims, but I'd still buy it.

Rims are easily fixed... I'll just knock off $1000 if the new owner doesn't want them.

If they fit over Brembos I'll probably put them on the new car anyways :nod:

Come on!! You know you want it so hit up your parents or a rich relative :spoton:

• Under-garment member

Would help if I knew the $$$ ... :spoton:

Mayb Steff will help me out... we are having a baby 2getha and all... :nod:

EDIT: but ya rite. I DO want it!

Edited by Kael

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5d

Spotted LOTS of police on Hepburn Ave between the freeway and the Marina tonight. All sides of the roads, in carparks etc. 4 different motorbikes, a couple of wagons, some unmarked cars and the usual commodores. Bit odd

Also a dead whale ( :spoton: ) on the beach at Hillary's (south side between the Marina and Sorrento).... Few small bite marks out of it and a lot of mess. From a fishing point of view, the longer its there the better but from a swimming point of view, I'd hate it to end up like Cottesloe. Sharks, like the Japanese, LOVE whales. I saw footage today of a couple of Mako's following it in past the south wall. Bronzies and small whalers are one thing but mako's are like that crazy unpredicatble kid who suffers ADHD and is an ice addict..

Many years at cottesloe a dead whale washed up. The smell and oils seep into the sand and slowly get released over time...

whalewt4.jpg. Taken off a nokia at night but you get the idea :(

Edited by Mat