WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d
1 carton of becks

Ahhhh u got good tastes :innocent:

Nang where do u live? My step brother is a chippy of about 5 years.... not sure if he can help with ya load bearing stuff for certain but I'll ask him when I get home.

We live over in the eastend Helena Valley

She'll be fixed when I get off my arse & pull the turbo off. Was meant to drop it at Turbotech today but the weekend wasn't long enough to fit in repair work :wedgie:

Feebs, give me $10k as well as be my friend & it's yours. It's hard being a loner

Edited by 03XR6T

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 5d
This is 'WA Chit Chat' is it not?? Thought this was where you could just 'Chit Chat' about random whatever

It is , just confine it to this thread and not pollute the rest of the board with innane off topic BS.

The mods thank you in advance,surely the number of past deleted posts would be a hint :agent:

Not trying to russle anyone's feathers but why were the 'Chit Chat' posts deleted from here? Isn't this topic for general talk between WA members??

All of it wasn't worthy of being axed anyway as there was some tech talk, recent modifications & what appeared to be BS but it was still in the correct section.

I remember the comment about msn being made a few times now but I for one don't have it & don't want it for that matter... I come on here to look at posts & gain knowledge but at the same time wanna shoot the breeze with friends I've made through this site. Isn't that what the forum's about??

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 30d

Problem being there has been that much crap of late surrounding the relevant bits that nobody could find it.

There was a thread the other night that started off about tinted tail lights, and by the time you clowns had finished with it there were 5 relevant posts out of about 150.

Bit of a conundrum when it comes to tidying that up; delete 145 posts or 1 thread. I’m sure you can figure out which option I took.

We are all a fan of the banter, I’m one of the biggest instigators, but when it get’s to the ridiculous point that it has been in the last few days we will just delete anything in sight rather than filter through it to find anything relevant.

Keep it to this thread or the off-topic thread, and keep it clean and civil and there’ll be no problems.

Sorry I didn't realise it had got that dirty? There was alot of crap amongst the scarce tail light talk but I thought most if not all of it was above board

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 30d

Hey spammers ;P

Just got a call from the panel shop - they can't start the car, same as right after the prang. Key in, turn, nothing. Lights work, park or neutral same deal. Someone here suggested airbox may have been crushed which I mentioned to them. Does anyone have any other ideas on what it would be? For those who aren't familiar the front left was damaged, see pics back a bit.

This better not delay the repairs for long, it's been over 2 weeks already. That'll learn me. :stirthepot: