WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 17d

Aaron! I miss you to. I'll be thinking of you when I'm sitting in the Chrysler Limo necking back champagne. I'm going to be incoherent by the end of the night. Watch out fellas haha.

xx

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 5m 15d

You would think so. But my chrome turbo badge is harder to spot against the silver paint, especially at night time, and especially since it isnt in the standard spot :P

• Member For: 16y 8m 7d

Well what a night... some f*cking stupid *beep* decided to break into my car (well little bro's car) at the girlfriends place and raid through it and took my gun belt, my big waterproof work jacket and jumper yet they leave the stereo and everything else intact! What a headache, I wish I could catch up with the pricks that did it so I could smash their teeth in. What could they possibly do with my big green armaguard jacket and gunbelt...

Pricks! :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5d

Did anybody see the news... below is from the perthnow website.....

Channel 10 made it quite clear that it was a FORD XR6 TURBO ...

Hope it was nobody from here!

I specially like the last bit how it was impounded..... Looked pretty written off to me!!

Police have chraged a 22-year-old driver who lost control of his Ford Falcon before crashing through a traffic sign and smashing into a house in Como.

A 57-year-old man asleep in the front bedroom of the Roberts Street home was awoken as bricks toppled onto his bed as a result of the crash.

The hoon driver was allegedly travelling at 120kph in a 60kph zone.

He received minor lacerations to his back, stomach and leg and was treated by ambulance paramedics at the scene.

The driver's car was impounded for 48 hours and he has been charged with failing to stop, Fail to stop, reckless driving and excess 0.08%. He will appear in court at a later date.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11d

Yer I saw that!

The 5-0 were chasing him apparently!

Marron BF2 ute by the looks of things, Was well plastered apparently.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5d
this is the type of thing that gives us young people I bad name

These young people give ALL :violent085: drivers a bad name. I'm glad my mums gone away or I'd be getting a phone call about "those hoons" of which she classes us, as the :3gears: has a bit more power than her Matiz, and makes a bit of noise.

(they actually give every body a bad name but I'm not writting that other lots name!!)

D

Edited by lil_bodes