WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 9m 14d
Yeah I like to get around! hahahaha

Yeah I like your car DZTURBO. Looks very nice. Dont blame you , I hate the freeway! arghhh so slow!

Dorko :spoton:

hehe thanks mate, didn't get to see much of yours :(

*whispers* the number plate actually says DZTURBD, (is meant to read disturbed) but don't worry, you're DEF not the first person to mistake it) :tonguepoke:

Edited by chubbzilla

• Member For: 16y 9m 14d

Put my new exhaust on the other day (tricky job when you're only using one jack) so now I finally have the car booked into XFT to get a custom tune, and get my injectors and valve springs fitted, CAN'T WAIT to get it back...been babying it around lately as it went into Limp Mode when I gave it a poke (due to new exhaust and intercooler etc I spose)

Just have to hope the T5 hangs on...I'll post up the figures once it's all done!

:rolleyes:

THere'll be one more XFT Falcon Turbo on the road....lookout lions :spit::bum:

Guest newl
  • Guests

I noticed that too, even more so with the increased torque. Reminds me of what it was like before I replaced the boots. That was a bit more interesting on hill starts. :rolleyes:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 6d
Take it to Wa Suspension in Malaga and ask for Russel James. They will do a top shelf job and treat the car like there own.

I will be taking my car off next time I get a sat'd off, I need them to realign my rear diff so its not settin with -6deg of toe on the left and +5deg of toe on the right.... :rolleyes:

thanks for the tip. was keen to get it done before the cruise but left it too late so monday arvo it is. They seem confident it wont be a problem so good news. will also need a half day off work, now that's a damn shame.....

just hope my tyres aren't too worn on the insides by then!

thanks again for the tip

Edited by XR06T

• Member For: 17y 8m 14d
fark me dorko, you get around a bit!!!

hiddeous?? in ossy park turning onto king edward around 3.30??

pretty sure that was me, I was definately over that way on friday arvo sometime and I thought I saw you.

Rhys