WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 7m 11d
I can't believe the friggin' traffic this morning..took me two bloody hours to get to work. :innocent:

I agree there! I left at 7am and didnt get to work till 8:15... that's from rockingham to canningvale (bannister road) pretty much didnt get out of first gear on the freeway :innocent:

• Member For: 17y 8m 13d
Yep still the only citric on base :innocent:

Seen the new Ego F6 at 79SQN?

nah I haven't, will have to have a look in a couple of weeks when I'll be parking over there (late shift). one of the 2fts pilots has a shockwave turbo sedan but I don't think it's had any mods done to it.

got a crack in my windscreen this morning, good old shire decided to re-lay the only good strip of last years roadworks and had a big rock fly up, bout a $1-20c piece size. glad I was only in the rodeo

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 6d

Had a chat with the owner of APCV today.

Funny enough he owns the Auto Pro store in Canning Vale.

Nice BA mk2 Ute. Says he is making about 350rwkw. Nice and low - 20's, tint, process west cooler, upgraded exhaust, injectors, nizpro plenum etc...

• Member For: 16y 9m 13d
Had a chat with the owner of APCV today.

Funny enough he owns the Auto Pro store in Canning Vale.

Nice BA mk2 Ute. Says he is making about 350rwkw. Nice and low - 20's, tint, process west cooler, upgraded exhaust, injectors, nizpro plenum etc...

Is that the black ute?

If so the curly hair young bloke was trying to tell me it had 500 kw with stock motor. Unless we had our wires crossed.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 9d

John

mark was saying that he had heard the same kinda talk about this car too although he point out not RWKW just kw even though ??????

D

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 4d
I can't believe the friggin' traffic this morning..took me two bloody hours to get to work. :stirthepot:

yeh main roads have a sh*tload to answer for !!! when I do morning shift im on the freeway home at about 2:30-3pm and there is even traffic then, sometimes down to 50kph up by Hepburn FFS !!!

they need to get their sh*t together and sort out the sorry excuse for roads that we have..

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 3m 10d

oiiiiiii not one of you guys has replied to my new thread about my engine light, hellllllpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeee lol