WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Bionic Bealie
  • Member For: 20y 7m 17d

I heard an ad on the radio for a "Ford vs Holden" show at the Claremont Showgrounds July 9/10

Anybody else know anything about this?

Edited by Rik_Biel

Guest newl
  • Guests

Can't say as I have (radio time is almost nil now that the other half is driving to work). It'd be a good time to show up in force wearing our colours though! :spit:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 1d

Spotted White F6 on Mitchell last friday night - maybe some one F6 UTE saw??? first one I've seen in white on the road I think, looked pretty nice and classy..

also ever since I saw that dunnydore with GT stripes the other day, ive now seen 2 Maloos and a senator, all black and with a red stripe kit but only only the front lips, sideskirts and rear apron spoiler.. looks fuggen sh*te cause it looks like its an unpainted bodykit or something??

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d

Spotted DCAJ2 on West coast hwy near scabs this morning, was driving alongside you for a bit in a HgAg wagon with defence plates... I was gonna toot but I figured you would have nfi who I was :laughing:

Love that exhaust note mate :msm: Are those new rims?

Guest xr6t300
  • Guests
Saw a white BA F6 the other night on Tonkin, also Black BF F6, plates FORCED, outside where I live in Canning Vale..

Also saw an XR8 with a trayback and BA F6 wheels???????? doesn't suit it at all..

G'day F6

That's our boys BF F6 auto just clocked up 3000k's and going to Simon's shortly for some more power just over 300rwkw should do him I think can't have the young'un going faster than the parents. :laughing:

Edited by xr6t300