WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 25d

spotted yesterday arvo - black Late model camira with ORANGE GT STRIPES !

could have been an Exec, SS or GTS, who the fugg knows but it had GT stripes !!!

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d

Saw a white BA F6 the other night on Tonkin, also Black BF F6, plates FORCED, outside where I live in Canning Vale..

Also saw an XR8 with a trayback and BA F6 wheels???????? doesn't suit it at all..

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 10d
Saw a white BA F6 the other night on Tonkin, also Black BF F6, plates FORCED, outside where I live in Canning Vale..

Also saw an XR8 with a trayback and BA F6 wheels???????? doesn't suit it at all..

the whit one I think is eddie, one of my cust omers... his is the only white one ive seen.......

Forced is XR6T300 's son :spoton: Black BF F6 auto... its awaiting injectors cat dump :spoton: , that's the one that I took the pics off with mine a couple of months back, That BF has had all hand controls installed for the owner, next time you see him stop for a chat, hes a top bloke, Plays basket ball for the state disabled team :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 14d

Spotted a BA F6 in Shockwave this evening. It had twin tail pipes on both sides of the car. He have it a squirt infront of me but it must have been stock :spoton: He now knows that the back of a BF F6 looks like :spoton:

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d

the whit one I think is eddie, one of my cust omers... his is the only white one ive seen.......

Forced is XR6T300 's son :spoton: Black BF F6 auto... its awaiting injectors cat dump :spoton: , that's the one that I took the pics off with mine a couple of months back, That BF has had all hand controls installed for the owner, next time you see him stop for a chat, hes a top bloke, Plays basket ball for the state disabled team :spoton:

ahh..

I've seen two white ones so far, and the one on tonkin had no intention of playing..

:spoton:

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 20d
Spotted a BA F6 in Shockwave this evening. It had twin tail pipes on both sides of the car. He have it a squirt infront of me but it must have been stock  :smilecouncil: He now knows that the back of a BF F6 looks like  :+1:

Far from stock M6 XR6T, didn't you see how painfully slowly I turned left to stop the dinner flying all over the floor. Your car sounds hot under acceleration though, looks good to. Cheers :yeahyeah: