WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 20d
Hey Simon...

On the way home this morning, had a play with a T up the fwy, nice fordextremetuning sticker on the top of the rear window, license plate 1ccp xxx, went like stink, but I still kept up with him, as the speed limit allows of course  :spit:

Do you know the guy ? Is he on the forums ?

:rokon: :msm::blink: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :outahere:

colour?

Edited by Xtreme F6

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d
Hey Simon...

On the way home this morning, had a play with a T up the fwy, nice fordextremetuning sticker on the top of the rear window, license plate 1ccp xxx, went like stink, but i still kept up with him, as the speed limit allows of course  :spit:

:rokon: :msm::blink: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :outahere:

colour?

WHERE"S MY FUGGIN STICKER..... :spit::gooff::gooff: !!!

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
Hey Simon...

On the way home this morning, had a play with a T up the fwy, nice fordextremetuning sticker on the top of the rear window, license plate 1ccp xxx, went like stink, but I still kept up with him, as the speed limit allows of course  :spit:

:msm::blink::spit: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :outahere:

colour?

WHERE"S MY FUGGIN STICKER..... :gooff::gooff: !!!

Its being made, It says "Poosted By Xtreme Ford Tuning" :rokon:

Edited by Xtreme F6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 5d
Hey Al, how do you go with the stripes and car polish? Anything to be careful of or does it stand up to it alright?

Should stand up ok, just be careful around the edges :spoton:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 4d
Do you chuck it out after you have done the whole car? It picks up a lot of crap...

depends really.. usually when I get a claybar I cut it in half and use half on the car, that way if I drop it I have the other fresh non-sand encrusted half still..

if theres not too much crap on it then I reuse it next time.. keep in mind ive only used it on brand new cars so there was usually minimum crap on it to start with.. seeing as you've had yours for a while might be worth ditching.. you shouldnt have to re-clay it for another 6-8 months anyway

• Member For: 18y 9m 8d
Hey Simon...

:wub::blink::blink: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :spit:

colour?

A yellow/green citrus type flavour

imcolourblindlemmealone :pinch:

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
Hey Simon...

:blink::blink::blink: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :spoton:

colour?

A yellow/green citrus type flavour

imcolourblindlemmealone :crybaby:

ROFL, well then that narrowsit down :laughing: