WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

How many of you are still on here? Maybe arrange for a gathering in say a month's time for a catch up, or has everyone moved on to better things like a ferrari, porsche or lambo?

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

I'd love to have a meet up here in WA!!!!!

There's a bunch of Ford owners I know here but they're not part of the xr6t forums. 

We have the best looking FG F6 in the country imho 😏😏😏

H5MSJzk.jpg

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

There's often cruises going on with the Ford people here but its usually the FPV people from the FPV collective club. They're also almost always "friends of friends" cruises and not club related cruises to events like Custom Cars and Coffee. I don't think there's even club FG cruises in Perth any more. At least none that I'm aware of.

Its hard to get involved in the Ford scene here. Its like if you're not pushing 500rwkw+ no one wants to know you. Or just build a really clean and unique FPV and they'll get interested.

Maybe its an age thing, who knows. I go CC&C with the F6E "LMTD RUN", he created the page/ yt channel called Final Form. I'm a good friend of his, he knows a lot of the "big players" in the Ford scene here. But even still, if I hang around with them and him they treat me like a child 😂

The most frustrating thing is they then almost always nag me on Insta messages for "high res watermark free" copies of a photo I took of their rig and expect it to be free. 

Overall, ford scene here is trash.

Anyway, I think that's my rant over 😂

ty all for listening 😂

Edited by biddie_fiddler
  • Shocked 1