WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 24d

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tuart-hill/wheels-tyres-rims/damaged-wheels-genuine-advan-rg/1191986847?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

someone buy my old wheels ^^^ if you have hookups in the know....shouldnt cost more than $100ish per wheel to fix (the buckle was apparently concerning, but my mate said hes had wheels fixed in worse condition). Ill throw in the 20mm bolt on spacers if you want them (should be worth $50 2nd hand....think I paid over $100?)

$500 take the lot and fix it yourself ea2ee6ccb263e5986d7e5c7ab2c1c1f6.jpg

• Donating Members

tried to be drift king....180 degree into a kerb expensive lesson....but now I have sexier rims and nitto invos lol probs sell again in 6months cause now I want 19s again (3-4 month wait) and need satin black in my life again b9b19d82e302994a7d28ec9a0619c23f.jpg

• Haha 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d

Haha whoops. I did something like that once in an old gemini I had, fishtailing from one side of the road to the other in the wet and nek minute smacked the kerb with the back wheel.

• Like 1

• Donating Members

hahaha yep exactly that...except the gear changed into 2nd I swear lol so I overcorrected like a noob. sh*t happens and all that....so couldn't wait to have wheels fixed so new ones were done just sick of poor kents offering me $400....the rear tyres were $200 each and 80% is probs wrong cause I only did 2500kms I think.

Id rather see it on another falcon but hey im sure some jap car will eventually buy it lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 22d

find another car with same wheels > swap them out > ?????  > profit?!

or just remove all the info about the damage, make it so the photos clearly show the condition and sell as is :P

best off saying that grandma took your car for a spin and damaged the wheels ahah

Edited by skidxr6t
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tuart-hill/wheels-tyres-rims/genuine-set-of-4-advan-rg-satin-black-2-damaged-/1205417418?ref=ais

new advert ^ TLDR $475, prove they are going on a turbo falcon and have the bolt on spacers free. I need $1350 for aircon in house asap and have rent due tomorrow so trying to do both lol actually ill do 450 for any of you c@rnts reading this