WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 10y 5m 27d

Haven't had it on proper scales but last time I had it on the weigh bridge at my local waste centre it was 1680 empty tank without me so say around 1800 with me and fuel. But it also has had abit changed since then with bigger exhaust and then stuff that has been changed so it's probably still around the same.

Cheers mate wish it was as light as people think it is sometimes, would make it easier to get the times haha.

On another note do any of you's blokes that had solid engine mounts in your car and have removed them still have them sitting around? I need a set to stop the engine swaying around in the engine bay like a sausage down a hallways so I can stop missing gears all the time and get it down the quarter for what it should do.

Yeh it tried the ign cut shift haven't used it at the drags yet but this issues I'm having at moment is it won't even grab properly when letting it off the 2step. It leaves the line on 10psi at 3800rpm which is ~500hp and it just won't grab and hold takes past the 60ft before it gets heat in it from slipping and grabs hold. The rpm trace on the data logged shows it like 4 gear changes. After the drags the other week it can't even hold 4th gear roll on now just slips and it's done 500km since a full rebuild the week before racewars. It's seriously getting to me now spending heaps of money and time making sure it's all done right and it still does this sh*t if I can't fix it soon it I'll have to do the thing I really don't want to do a put a auto in it.

1e18652766c80585f737157d4f204e0b.jpg

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

I've got at least one solid technico mount around at home yeah, not sure if I have a pair though.  Also not home until the weekend but will have a gander then if you like?

Probably allgood for a bit cheers Steve I pulled the box again and there's no obvious issues to why it's having issues so might just have to leave it till next season before I have another go.

Just going to do a tune on my mates gold el fairmont and let him try beat his pb. So if any one you's are down there tonight and see a champagne el fairmont come and say hello I'll probably be there somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

For Sale. WA Guys.

2 x aluminium coolant header tanks. Came off BA and BF

As pictured. $100 each

todd3_zpsenawkr62.jpg

Nizpro intank custom swirlpot with 044 pump and anti-surge foam. Made over 400rwkw on 98

As pictured.  $300  suit BA BF sedan. Complete ready to drop in. Less than 20000ks

IMG_1961_zpsbhnpfxgt.jpg

IMG_1956_zpsprgid0yr.jpg

IMG_1965_zps31hsgqg2.jpg

IMG_1966_zpseq0h1spq.jpg

genuine bosch 044 pumps. Only used on 98. Low ks.

$100 each  have 2.

KristinesHouse02-11-11058.jpg