WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 3m 7d

Yeah I tried to sell mine, got over 9000 views on gumtree and heaps of messages, "wanna swap for mah fully sik VZ clubby, cammed, lowered subs all that sh*t bro". Nobody was willing to pay for it, which is understandable since people can get a BF easily for 10-12k now. Mine still feels like new compared to those sh*t boxes.

f*ck it, it's coming to Melbourne with me. Put to much money into mods to sell it now anyway.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 3d

f*ck it, it's coming to Melbourne with me. Put to much money into mods to sell it now anyway.

Noice one :spoton:

Probs pay to investigate what you have to do in terms of registering it though? Hopefully a simple swap over; but would be farked if it needs to go over pits and pass emissions test, etc...

• Donating Members

Nah, as long as it's still registered interstate there's no dramas. Just have to book an appointment at one of the centres and give them the current details and paperwork. Looks like Pitlane will be looking after the car from now onward, they aren't far from the base.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 3d

true....I thought if you wanted NSW plates, you would have to pass whatever tests they do (RWC over there?)....but obviously sounds like you've got it all sussed!

Good luck....and at least you've got a great tuner nearby ;)

• Donating Members

I thought so too. But according to their website (vic roads) an inspection is not required for a vehicle that's still registered interstate. However an RWC (which isn't a full vehicle assessment) might be, they'll let you know if it is at the appointment. I fly there on Monday, and they will organise to have my car trucked over for me later on.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 3d

You shouldn't really need to do anything for it. It's only when selling interstate that the car has to be delicensed - put over pits etc - and stamp duty paid in the state its going to.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

New super stage is open!

w9f5fki.jpg

• Like 1