WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 3d

hahaha....good spotting xr6tman! you do get retards in the Joondalup area (but realistically they are bloody everywhere these days).

I remember this one slut...I was turning right onto Joondalup drive (leaving the industrial area) and there was heaps of cars so I was waiting patiently to cross...then all of a sudden she (being 2 cars behind me) decides to come right next to me on the left and just as the break in traffic occurred...she cuts in front of me. I proceed to go up her ass and then hurl abuse at the dumb bitch as she goes into left lane and I stay in the right. The dumb kent was so oblivious and acting like she did nothing wrong....except for being impatient and deciding she's too important to wait her turn and that she deserves to cut in front of two cars FFS.

Fkn jokers everywhere I tells ya!

• Member For: 9y 9m 2d

^ New cruise controller

Don't expect much SOR, I could count the amount of times I've been that side of Perth on one hand. I love cruises, just hate the pressure of leading people lel

hahaha....good spotting xr6tman! you do get retards in the Joondalup area (but realistically they are bloody everywhere these days).

I remember this one slut...I was turning right onto Joondalup drive (leaving the industrial area) and there was heaps of cars so I was waiting patiently to cross...then all of a sudden she (being 2 cars behind me) decides to come right next to me on the left and just as the break in traffic occurred...she cuts in front of me. I proceed to go up her ass and then hurl abuse at the dumb bitch as she goes into left lane and I stay in the right. The dumb kent was so oblivious and acting like she did nothing wrong....except for being impatient and deciding she's too important to wait her turn and that she deserves to cut in front of two cars FFS.

Fkn jokers everywhere I tells ya!

That's insane, impatience is the biggest problem on our roads...people just do dumb sh*t

What is there to cruise NOR?...

Maybe we need two cruise controllers, one for the South and the other the North, we could have cruises with a meet up North & South with the cruise merging at a second meet point and then continuing on somewhere West or East :wwww:

Only problem is the lack of numbers :tear2: