WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS

that's all I see mostly on this forum. Are they doing it so we donate more CASH.

• Like 1

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 26d

So do you rate the earth 1 tyres? clearly not so much by the sounds of your first post? (plus me being a noob I cant see any damage to the tyre...as they look in better condition than the invos? lol) ...I just did a google search and found the post by taleb tyres on these....$199 each is insanely cheap for 20's ?

I thought yokohama is supposed to be the sh!t....but maybe like every tyre manufacturer, there is the cheaper average tyres and the more expensive better tyres?

Thanks for the link! (I think I may have already read it before...its where I actually discovered UTQG/Treadwear lol....but maybe I have to re-read and some new info will appear to me) I have a feeling that its not as simple as low UTQG = more grip

Does your car try to slide out at 30-35kmph when turning right at a roundabout? Maybe its just a normal thing and I'm just being a b!tch lol

***Forgot to add that my car is stock! ... maybe I shouldn't be increasing power any time soon... I can handle it in the dry but in the wet I drop nuts lol

I am getting that a lot with the Achilles tires I have on the back. it has to do with he way you are throwing the weight around the car.

If you had gone to the MC Motorsport performance coarse you may have had some tips on how to get around it. :P

Ye its a friggen load of crap really, the new server blows

It would be the company that is hosting the server, that is causing the issues.

I did a whois and the company has their number listed.

Called the number and it goes to voicemail as no one is in the office.

HTF can no one be in the office. I smell cheap and nasty for some reason.

No offence to dags cause it is hit and miss when it comes to website hosting.

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y

Argh it just gives me the sh*ts really in this day and age only people are meant to be unreliable not technology

Masda me and Tug have been dabbling in making bf vids, wasnt an awesome round by any means but we made a quick montage yesterday if you had time check it out (like 3mins long)

http://youtu.be/UGtC2F8Jh_c

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 2d

I am getting that a lot with the Achilles tires I have on the back. it has to do with he way you are throwing the weight around the car.

If you had gone to the MC Motorsport performance coarse you may have had some tips on how to get around it. :P

^^^ hahahah Marco! You really want to meet me don't you.... :P

I PM another guy regarding this, and he rekons that sh!t shouldn't happen...his car has stupid power as well, although that wouldn't come into play in the scenario I have described before...it probably has something to do with our high UTQG figures...I think the ATR is 400 and my falkens are 440 .... I guess its the price you pay for longevity :/ plus I'm running 275's and yours are 245's (I assume) so really I think it could come down to falken just being sh!thouse (I always thought it was a good brand, but hear many negative reviews on various falken tyres...but mixed reviews always happen when people give their opinions on tyres)

All I know is I will have some near new 275/35/18's for sale in a few weeks hahahaha I PM a few of the tyre suppliers on this and AFF forums to see what they recommend... I will be either going the Sumitomo HTR ZIII or the Nitto Invo's (purely cause I can't afford the super expensive stuff) but I'm sure either one of those will be an improvement! Here's hoping anyways hahaha