WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 11y 11m 30d

Anyone know or has any info on a sexy fg fpv with the plates 'gun'? Love some info and pics.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

wasn't it a good turn out last year at Racewars, or were they expecting more? I wouldn't mind going, but gone for a whole weekend and leaving the wife with the kids all alone??

yeah right......

Yeah sold out last year. Hopefully there are a rush of last minute sign ups like they are expecting.

• Donating Members

I have only got an upgraded intank pump so Ralphie tried to lend me an AFR monitor he has, but I couldn't get the exhaust bung welded in time. He pointed out WOT for roughly 1000m would be a strain on many fuel systems. I had to get off the throttle a bit to change to 4th and it was roll ons from second/60kmh that kept me in once piece potentially. I'd want the monitor going if I was to race again!

• Member For: 11y 1m 23d

What's it cost to get a bung welded in? And where do they weld it? I have a wideband afr gauge sitting in my shed.

I was gonna try go to racewars this year but sadly no mods yet.. My mate who went last year reckons there was heaps of stock rexies and sti's that I would beat but still. No fun being chopped by everyone else

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 26d

Mettams Mufflers in Midland should do it for you Lennox, the old bloke with the beard (Chris I think) is a Good guy and his prices are usually excellent, if you get stuck I have a Tig and the correct holesaw required to fit them.

The sensor goes in pre cat and must be installed above the horizontal plane. (ie tip pointing down not up as condensation can build up on the tip and ruin the sensor)

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Yeah my mate in [DREWZ EZY] last year was a stock STi and didn't have a great time being chopped by everything. He commented "I just want to know I'm not the slowest car here" :(

Yeah getting the bung in at the right orientation was the impossible bit, exhaust would have needed to come out and I only had an hour!

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d

For those parusing BookFace with a little time on their hands, check out this page, then watch the video of the Patrol towing the car in the sand/beach. dont know how it embed it into this forum so just putting up the link....

not the sound I was expecting from the video

https://www.facebook.com/JamiesTouringSolutions

Edited by Krazy Kyle