Quarter Mile Times Discussion

geea

• Member For: 19y 10m 24d

that's what we want to see, really you only need three mph more to run the ten if it gets off the line good,and with your stall, there is no reason why it shouldn't.

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 19y 8m 6d
that's what we want to see,  really you only need three mph more to run the ten if it gets off the line good,and with your stall, there is no reason why it shouldn't.

And the 1st T with stock internals into the 10's :pooh: What are you doing about your IC, you once had a PWR? Whats the plans for you now?

Rob...

I have not made my mind up yet, but have narowed it down to a Nizpro kit(because of the under hood look, with Quality setup, but at a price) or I have talked to the guy that done yours, and I aready have a cooler here that would drop into your kit, and I think this is the best value for money you can buy.

but with the temps up here and lack of tunners(the adjusting tipe , not the fish ))

I am tempted to go with the big N.I feel having Simon on my side might be the way considering the distance(I might have to go for a big drive)

but if yours goes and rips out a ten , well that might make my mined up. :pooh:

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 19y 8m 6d
I have not made my mind up yet, but have narowed it down to a Nizpro kit(because of the under hood look, with Quality setup, but at a price) or I have talked to the guy that done yours, and I aready have a cooler here that would drop into your kit, and I think this is the best value for money you can buy.

but with the temps up here and lack of tunners(the adjusting tipe , not the fish ))

I am tempted to go with the big N.I feel having Simon on my side might be the way considering the distance(I might have to go for a big drive)

but if yours goes and rips out a ten , well that might make my mined up. :spit:

Well I might just do that :pooh: What ever way you go mate im sure you will be happy with, your not going to lose. Keep us posted :pooh:

Rob...

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 25d
lol you can stay their man cause I got the fullboost records :P

Adam do you have a copy of your timeslip to post in here: Quarter Mile Times & Details

Timeslips are mandatory.

As Craig said, timeslips are mandatory and I'm sure everyone would be interested in seeing the time slip of the fastest XR6T in the land. :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 28d

hahahaha...

just noticed im the worst launcher on the list!!

how are others launching the t5??

I try for ~3k with a bit of slip.. should I try stepping off it a bot more?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 12d

my best was a 14.377

Reaction = 0.453!

60' = 2.386

Terminal = 161.46 kph

MKII 6sp - 95 ron fuel no mods........despite giving it heaps off the line I struggled for wheel spin in the right lane at Motorplex...was bogging down when giving it a bucket full.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d

been reading some of everybodies times, they are very impressive remembering the car ways over 1700 kgs!!

I see everybody has modded cars here, and yeah I know it all depends on driver, weather contidions, track quality etc....

but what have peopl;e generally done and mechannically standard xr6 turbos??

manual auto and 6 speed auto if anybody has tried yet..

spanx

my auto ran a best of 13.9 @ 101mph, and I saw another stock auto run a 13.8 @102mph, these times were with the standed tyres, and I think there was someone else on the forum that ran a 13.7 @ 102, I am not sure who that was, and it might have had a cold air set up.