• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d

Myself and a couple of mates will be up the central coast that weekend so we are thinking of coming up for a look at some nice T's.What will be the cost if we want to get dyno and when do you need to know?? :blush:

• Member For: 19y 11m 8d

Put me down as a maybe I just have to find out if im working or not that day if I am try and find someone to take my car to it..

Very curious to see what my standard xr6t can get on the dyno. That way I know where I can go from there :thumbsup:

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 10m 3d

Hey Chris how lond does it take from the start of the freeway as I might organise a meet up point so we can cruise up together :pinch:

CYA JEFF :thumbsup:

• Member For: 19y 7m 9d
Hey Chris how lond does it take from the start of the freeway as I might organise a meet up point so we can cruise up together :tease:

CYA JEFF :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Jeff,

If you mean from the Hornsby end of the freeway, without doing anything silly, it will take you 1.30-1.45 mins depending on traffic, but Sunday morning, I would say 1.30min easy.

it is about 3 mins from the end of the expressway on our end.

A few updates:

All is go for the plannned day, welcome from 8.15 on, I will get there a bit early and have bacon and egg rolls, sauasages, coffee, juice etc there for you guys.

Heres the scoop for the food.

Bacon and egg rolls $2.00

Cold drinks $1.00

Sausage sammies free all day.

the bacon and egg rolls and drinks will help pay for the sausage sammies I hope.

Coffee, tea etc free, I will have an esky with ice so NONE DRIVERS ONLY and welcome to put some "refreshments" in for the day.

I am looking at getting some chips etc if you guys like.

Door prize is still up, a 700ml bottle of Wild Turkey or JD, winners choice :wootjump: , free entry, run your car, get a ticket, easy, drawn at the end of the day.

Looks like we will have apretty decent roll up too, A mate has on order a BF phoon 6 spd auto, he is keen to hop on the rollers if its here in time. :nono:

Getting close now boys and girls. :pinch:

Sounds like you got a good day lined up for us Chris :thumbsup:

How about we make it at the Berowa toll gates with a departure time of no later than 6.45 and we will just head up on the F3 from there for breakky

And for anybody else going from my side of town we can also meet up at the shell at roberts rd at 6.15 where I will be filling up with some optimax for the day and heading to the toll gates from there

CYA JEFF :pinch:

PS:Dont worry about the chips chris sounds like you've got heaps of food

Hey Chris is it a 4wd dyno?

Come on MS 700,Buf-phoon,Ducati jb,CJF-OO7,XRSEX,BCL etc etc You know you wont too :stirthepot::laughing: