jEtONiT

Help! Whats Wrong With The Car?

alright guys need some help.. after cleaning the inside for around 15 mins, while listening to some music (not even loud, on like power 6 or something (premium sound)) the car wont start.. surely it cant be the battery!!?!?

this is what the dash shows when I try turn it on. plz help !!

post-2663-1127980133_thumb.jpg

thanks in advance,

jetmir.

LOL...

I saw the big D and thought that I will point it out... then I thought I better not that surely he knows the D is there and that's why you are asking the question.

:stirthepot:

at least she starts again

LOL...

I saw the big D and thought that I will point it out... then I thought I better not that surely he knows the D is there and that's why you are asking the question.

:stirthepot:

at least she starts again

man I even saw the D in the pic.. but didnt pay attention to it :spoton:

maybe inhaled too much window cleaner..

I have done it b4 not on the BA though, I even got out opened the bonnet, closed it in a huff called mi gf telling her the car was fooked.

I then sat in the car dialling the NRMA when I looked at the gearshift and how it was in D

I have done it b4 not on the BA though, I even got out opened the bonnet, closed it in a huff called mi gf telling her the car was fooked.

I then sat in the car dialling the NRMA when I looked at the gearshift and how it was in D

hahaha lucky I didnt have to that far.. I knew someone on the forum would help :)

can mods please close this thread?? ive had enough embaressment for one day  :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The mods wont close this, they are smart enough to know when a flaming is needed. :kissmy::fool: :fool: :smilielol:

what brand of window cleaner did u use. :spoton:

man I copped it bad :msm:

Eagle One 20/20 window cleaner.. might have to give them a ring and find out whats in the bloody thing :gooff:

:laughing:

And I get the distinct feeling that this will be one of those threads that pr!cks like me will keep posting in to keep it active!