Cat Info

Trough Lolly

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 16d

One of Nizpro's customers fitted a smb pipe and cat a re tune and went from 249rwkw's to 289 rwkws on 98 pulp. On good fuel still with the std intercooler they made 317rwkw's. Then by replacing one of the most restrictive intercooler hose's they made 327rwkw's, all still with the standard intercooler.

What is the most restrictive pipe on the intercooler? is it the one under the battery because if so how big can you go through there?

Brett.

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 9m 28d

One of Nizpro's customers fitted a smb pipe and cat a re tune and went from 249rwkw's to 289 rwkws on 98 pulp. On good fuel still with the std intercooler they made 317rwkw's. Then by replacing one of the most restrictive intercooler hose's they made 327rwkw's, all still with the standard intercooler.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is the most restrictive pipe on the intercooler? is it the one under the battery because if so how big can you go through there?

Brett.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's the main area of restriction and I know C&V have a replacement pipe/s setup with some good gains for the std IC

CYA JEFF :blink:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d
http://www.option1garage.com.au/xxexhausts.htm

that's about the best info ive got on hand... dare say there would be heaps more info out there as their an american product.

its up the top of the page, but pics and info shown are for the 3' model, ive got the 3.5'.

I checked the link out, it looks exactly like mine!

Actually the only difference was that I didnt have the pipe extensions on either end of mine, and mine has a 4 inch body, with 3.5 inch inlet and outlets. Please keep me posted on how you go! :stirthepot:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 16d

Thanks DBOSS,

Do you know if they make and sell the IC pipe to outsiders or is this just for there testing rigs.

Do C&V have a website?

Thanks, Brett.

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 9m 28d
Thanks DBOSS,

Do you know if they make and sell the IC pipe to outsiders or is this just for there testing rigs.

Do C&V have a website?

Thanks, Brett.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brett I just spoke to Louie at C&V and they will sell it as a kit which he said should take about two hours to fit comes complete with all the IC pipes ,hoses and clamps needed cost is $750 + frieght mention my name and they will take $50 off add's about 20hp @ the wheels + better cooling

This is only what I've been told but sounds like it should work to me

CYA JEFF :spoton:

C&V number is 02 9526-5322

• Member For: 19y 7m 11d

ok for all who wanted to know the results,

well there are none. no duno numbers anyways!! lol.. had it fitted this arvo and took it for a strap. I can definately feel a difference! it breaks traction VERY easily in 1st gear now where'as before it would only step out on smooth shiny bitumen.

no pics or anything sorry pplz but its definately a must if your planning to mod your T!!