Dyno Day

Paradoxx

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 26d

Hey guys n gals (are there any gals?)

Just a quick note to organise a dyno day on the 9th of July (Saturday). Please email me with a yay or a nay ASAP so I can let the guys at D&T know how many people are coming. Cost is $40 per vehicle which includes shootout mode and a laminated printout of your results. Once we know final numbers I will let everyone know the exact details.

I sent an email out to those on the list too :pooh:

Cheers

Steve

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• F6+300+
  • Member For: 19y 5m 11d

Just a thought for you blokes organising the dyno..

I see you have $40 each which is a good price, But maybe if you added some benefits in the dyno day it might attract a few more members?

Say for example the highest result gets his dyno for free?

The lowest gets his for free?

The highest Ute and highest sedan?

Just a few thoughts so don’t shoot me please!! :crybaby:

You could get real serious and have STD or modified etc but from reading your post this is more just a fun thing?

Some guys are not sure about dyno’s etc but I can say personally they can give you a good indication if your car is running OK as quite often people don’t realise their cars are actually running up the creek and as such the $40 is a good spend to see just how well your car is going Std or not! :laughing:

• Team HgAg
  • Member For: 19y 5m 14d

Yeah good ideas there...BUt yeah we are pretty much doin it for a bit of fun and gonna prob be a cruise and bbq too..

But im sure the guy with the lowest rwk will get something from the rest of the guys :laughing: and the guy with the highest rwk, prob wont shut up about it LoL :crybaby:

cikas

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 26d

Plus at the end of the day someone has to pay for it whether it's free for the owner or not! I did think about an incentive but at this stage for a club which is entirely voluntary and no cost to join its a little hard.