Centre Muffler Removal

geea

Guest Skeets
  • Guests

I had a chat to a few of you guys yesterday on the cruise about removing the centre muffler. I like the sound of those cars that have had the centre mufflers removed. I'm just interested to hear from anyone who has had it done and is not happy with the results, or any other negatives. I understand that this does not affect the warranty? Also I live in Sydney, I'm inteersted to know where some of you guys had your centre mufflers removed and how much $ am I looking at. cheers

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 16d

Link Merged.

This is how I did mine. Its in Melbourne but should be similar in other areas. I'm not sure that the warranty isn't affected either, you would probably need to talk to your dealer.

The sound is awesome and I've had no negative feed back at all. I personally think its great too. :thumbsup:

Skeets, I think youll be happy, do the replaceable version and your safe,think about a hot dog for ADR complience. Expect to pay $200_$300 mark with two hot dogs.

camerooch, tell me more.I asked my service advisor and he looked into it and told me it was ok to remove it,no warranty probs,and not a mention about back pressure.

So what do you know that we dont?

vik