cikas

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 25d

I got quoted something like $2300 a year with RAC about a year ago, just turned 21 back then. I got perfect record since I gor my licence at age 17.

The Fairmont is $650 (45% No Claim) a year so it makes a bit of a difference for me at the moment. Will wait till im 24 before I go for a T!

• Member For: 19y 10m 30d

Well ppl as I stated before in the last few threads that my insurance is due on my current car which is a honda and that I should sell it and get another xr6t before the 9th of june

Well I just sold my honda and got another xr6t in phantom purple I cant wait til monday/tuesday to pick it up.

And as for insurance I just done a quick quote through nrma and it will set me back roughly $1100 for a 23 yr old female :huh: still need to check with ford insure to see how much they are.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 9d
Well ppl as I stated before in the last few threads that my insurance is due on my current car which is a  honda and that I should sell it and get another xr6t before the 9th of june

Well I just sold my honda and got another xr6t in phantom purple I cant wait til monday/tuesday to pick it up.

And as for insurance I just done a quick quote through nrma and it will set me back roughly $1100 for a 23 yr old female  :glad:  still need to check with ford insure to see how much they are.

WEEL DONE!! good choice on the new t.. also great to see that women have good taste in cars also :huh: good luck with the t.

jetmir

• Member For: 18y 10m 16d

I got my xr6t when I was 21 and I am paying $912 a year through RACV. Its a good price considering some of my quotes. But I think you will have alot of trouble even getting someone to cover you as a p plater for under $3500, good luck.

• Member For: 18y 11m 1d
Im 23 and my T is costing me around $1,100 a year through RACV. Very good price compared to other quotes I recieved.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A little more info would help..

Like age, no claim bonus, area you live in?

Im 27 and my T costs $1061 a year, rating 1 for life with RACV. Garaged in Edithvale with a value of $55k (XR6T MkII 6 speed + leather + sunroof + prem sound)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

23, about to turn 24 and rating 1 with RACV. Vehicle garaged in Hoppers Crossing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FatBAt
  • Guests
I was 20 when I got my T. Im now 21. Shannons were the only people that would insure me. When I was 20 it was about $4200/year. Now im 21 its about $3000/year. So if you are on your P's, and you find someone that will insure you, I think they shaft you hard.

Sux hey...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look at the bright side. With that formula...it'll be free when yer 27. :stirthepot:

• Flaccid Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 26d

stay away from SWANN. Even if they do insure you, youll spend f'ing hours trying to get even a minor claim through. (I'm on the phone on hold even as I type this!)