Schapelle Corby Show On 9 Tonight

aniken

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 15d
I support what derryn hinch said.

1. she takes a boogie board to bali (her brother in law works in a surf shop and could lend her any boogie board she wanted for free).

2. the drug quality is better here than over there.

3. if a baggage handler planted the drugs in her boogie board, how would he know what way to pack the drugs (flattened out, in a brick shape, etc). how would he know what shape bag he was going to put it in, and why would you risk putting that quantity of drugs in a strangers bag in the hope you can get it back out of her bag when in bali. easier and less risky just to sell in aus.

4. this has happened before. why didnt we hear about it. because they didnt have a chest, long hair or blue eyes.

just because she's australian, doesnt automatically make her innocent.

just my opinion

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. Her Sister is married to a Indo, and they live and work in AUSTRALIA. Their surf shop is on the Gold coast

2. That MAY be true, but you can buy any quantity/quality of drug on the streets of Bali.

3. The drugs were going from Brisbane to Sydney, but apparently they missed the bag and it ended up in Bali.

4. People would have not suspected bag tampering until now. I guess this has happened many times in the past, but this might have been the first time a bag was missed. Also people do not believe "Drug Trafficers". as they always say it was not them or not their drugs. There may have been many people wrongly convicted in the past that nobody believed.

While I am not 100% convinced of her innocence, I think there is resonable doubts as to her guilt. The Indo's stuffed up the evidence and she did not take the matter seriously from the begining, thinking it was all a joke.

I think she will be aquitted of the charges and allowed to return home.

I also hope she can SUE Quantas/Airports/Indonesia as she will never be the same person.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 7m 12d

If she didnt do it or have knowledge of the drugs then how did the crooks know to make a purpose built double vacuumed sealed plastic bag that contained the magic weed and still neatly have it fitted inside her double boogie board bag?

:idhitit:

Guilty - do the crime and now your doin the time

• FG Falcon fan!
  • Member For: 20y 8m 22d

http://smh.com.au/news/World/The-Bali-buye...6950758469.html

This article from today's Syd Mornin Herald claims that Westerners often take dope to Bali coz other Westerners will only buy dope off other Westerners. Kinda goes against Corby.

It also says Aussie dope fetches a higher price in Bali than the dope from other parts of Indonesia.

Interlesting...