geea

Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

Cheers Rob, it's going really well, although just a few days into it so I am sure it will be ballistic when it's full systems ahead. I'm in training and learning mode at the minute as I am brand new to shopfitting as both a trade and industry (I am a new business BDM selling mainly into retail and commercial businesses that need shop fitting done, internals mailny not contruction of buildings etc).

Thanks for the interest mate and enjoy this weekends cruise, Ill be cruising down the hume from Sydney on Sunday, farkin long haul up and back in 48 hours for a wedding :gooff:

Cheers Rob, it's going really well, although just a few days into it so I am sure it will be ballistic when it's full systems ahead. I'm in training and learning mode at the minute as I am brand new to shopfitting as both a trade and industry (I am a new business BDM selling mainly into retail and commercial businesses that need shop fitting done, internals mailny not contruction of buildings etc).

Thanks for the interest mate and enjoy this weekends cruise, Ill be cruising down the hume from Sydney on Sunday, farkin long haul up and back in 48 hours for a wedding :gooff:

No probs buddy, im sure you will do well with your new job. Did you end up selling your exhaust system? Have a safe trip mate, watch out for those copas...

Rob...

Yeah, it sold pretty quickly.

What's the color of a 2 cent piece? Coppa, Coppa, what's the color of a 2 cent piece, all Coppas are %E#%^^ (sounds like Michael Hunts)

Can't remember what Aussie movie that little song was in, but it was pretty funny at the time. Cheers mate

Yeah, it sold pretty quickly.

What's the color of a 2 cent piece? Coppa, Coppa, what's the color of a 2 cent piece, all Coppas are %E#%^^ (sounds like Michael Hunts)

Can't remember what Aussie movie that little song was in, but it was pretty funny at the time. Cheers mate

:gooff::gooff:

I have been posting again and it's all good on my end now :gooff: . Went through a real tough time and the PC/WEB/CAR were the last things on my mind :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing your new rwkw numbers boys.... :laughing:

Guys do you reckon I should post up about my new ride? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course you can mate..............bloody got to say it's a veryyyy nice ride too :kissmy:

On a different topic, anyone going to calder this friday night? I want to run my stocky for the first time. It will be a first for me on the drag strip proper too.

On a different topic, anyone going to calder this friday night? I want to run my stocky for the first time. It will be a first for me on the drag strip proper too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Going Indoor Rock Climbing on Friday night..

Good luck with the run! Are you running a SSS or Manual?

:spoton: hi guys

only new to this and take delivery of my ba xr6turbo on the 10th june

its a 03 model with 28104 on the clock and 18in alloys

would be interested in linking up with some cruises

:crybaby: hi guys

only new to this and take delivery of my ba xr6turbo on the 10th june

its a 03 model with 28104 on the clock and 18in alloys

would be interested in linking up with some cruises

Welcome to the forum. Always heaps going on so just stay in touch and you'll get plenty of opportunities.

You have to post pics when you get your car. :spoton:

hey guys

this is a shot of my new ride.get better pics when we get some sun.....lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice ride there dude.

Tell us little more about it...options etc

Do you have any plans for some mods there is heaps of info on this site about that sorta stuff.. :pooh: