Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Member For: 16y 2m 10d

Hahahah sounds like a great night fellas.

That fairmont was it a silver one? Mightve been the one from down here, cant turn off traction so it sounds like ARSE! Boosts, cuts outs, boosts, cut outs..repeat repeat lol he loves thrashing it round

That's me man it's the way tony at tdr tuned it that's the boost solinoid pulsating not losing boost at all and traction does turn off I have 310rwkw I just need a better tuner to adjust the wastegate so it stays open I have Dyno sheet and the boost is a straight line doesn't move the whole way to 180km

• Member For: 16y 2m 10d

Done springs, injectors, fuel pump, rapid cooler kit, tial external gate, box is stage 2 shift kit 2800rpm stall all the good sh*t in the box plazmaman intake. But keeping it sleeper looking for a while cops don't look twice at it got pulled over once because they thought it was modified but shone torch in and around the car looking for gauges or computer and said see you later because they didn't find anything lol

But yeah drive it like you stole I think lol

• Member For: 13y 8m 20d

haha that thing was mad envyit !! when u were next to me I thought it was just bouncing off the limiter, thought u had crazy wheel spin lol

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 15d

Good night last night lads, had a bit of fun for the first night out with a little bit of power! Heaps of cars out, That charged VE sounded insane, scared the crap out of me first time he booted it next to me!