Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 29d

hebal looks like a nightmare to work with, looks awesome finished though. if anyone asked me who to get trusses through id recommend anyone but mitre 10. costas in hoppers crossing is useless. the plant manager is full wog, hardly understand the kent and his left hand doesnt even know what his right hand is doing! truck driver rang us friday n said u want the trusses in the next couple hours? then 5mins later the plant operator rings us and says the trucks booked for service, cant deliver today. :rofl: LOL..sure enough trusses arrived. they work out in the end (trusses) but some of them must be high as a kite in there making them..

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 29d

we use costa, aaa, peuker etc. dont really have any probs as long as they measure. Tell you what though, the building industry is crap at the moment. Many people will be out of work next year is things don't pick up.

yeh exact same here haha. who do u do work for?? and agree on the work..sh*t house atm. we had a wk off 2wks ago all dried up. did one house for metricon as henley had nothing for us. now were invited to their break up :buttrock: haha. where abouts u work? east of melb?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

we use costa, aaa, peuker etc. dont really have any probs as long as they measure. Tell you what though, the building industry is crap at the moment. Many people will be out of work next year is things don't pick up.

Yeah I aaa are good but were more expensive then any other joint I went to. And yes very scary with the building industry atm especially if your in the commercial game we are dead compered to last year, I give the bloke that I work for till mid next year before he will have to get rid of thr business if it keeps going the way it is!!! :wacko: