geea

Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

I've had a few request from some of the Vic guys about having a thread for the Vic guys to chat about catching up and organising little social gatherings.

Here it is. :blush:

Geea. :glad:

Not from Victoria, but I thought I'd just like to *beep* the first reply post... :P

Lumpy

Well there is the point nepean cruise http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16989

But for those who arent going to that we could organise a cruise on a weekend maybe at night or day even I dont care.

The black spur is a great bit of road only prob is there is normally alot of slow arses on there.

Either that or calder park is always a great place to catch up

Coming up soon we have Goldie coming down to Melbourne. Either Deano or I will be hosting a BBQ for a meet and greet. I'm not sure on the date but when I am and I have the details I'll post up a seperate thread.

Geea. :spoton:

That would be saturday the 14th mr geea.

in melbourne from wendsday arfo the 11th and leaving sunday the 15th.

Thursday we will be going down part of the great ocean road if anybody would like to join.

Ian

Thursday we will be going down part of the great ocean road if anybody would like to join.

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im sure heaps of ppl would love 2 attend however the only prob is that its on a workday :spoton:

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im sure heaps of ppl would love 2 attend however the only prob is that its on a workday :glad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How bout you cruise down the Great Ocean on the Sat and we have a Barby at Lorne :spoton:

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im sure heaps of ppl would love 2 attend however the only prob is that its on a workday :glad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How bout you cruise down the Great Ocean on the Sat and we have a Barby at Lorne :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This sounds ok george do you think we could get a few cars to do this.

Ian

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How bout you cruise down the Great Ocean on the Sat and we have a Barby at Lorne :glad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This sounds ok george do you think we could get a few cars to do this.

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With a little persuation from the Gold one we can certinly give a go Ian :spoton:

The Lorne pub puts on a great lunch guys, plenty of parking below in the life saving club car park too.  I would certainly be in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well there you go that's 2 of us plus Goldie and Geea :spoton:

Edited by Blown BA

the pub sounds great.

Ian

Come on you victorians where are you your not scared of us queenslanders are you.LOL

Ian

the pub sounds great.

Ian

Come on you victorians where are you your not scared of us queenslanders are you.LOL

Ian

Scared Huh :glad:

Huh was the best comeback I had :spoton:

I post cruise details for you fellow victorians to come along to but NO one comes along??? Maybe I shouldn't bother next time? :spoton:

Rob...

I post cruise details for you fellow victorians to come along to but NO one comes along??? Maybe I shouldn't bother next time?  :ermm:

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhh come on Bamps don't be like that :o

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps we could all catch up at the Nizpro information night on the 13th?

Brian's beast will be there and making a run on the dyno and we could always learn more about the edit. :ermm:

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps we could all catch up at the Nizpro information night on the 13th?

Brian's beast will be there and making a run on the dyno and we could always learn more about the edit. :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dosent sound like a bad idea

When, where and how much

I post cruise details for you fellow victorians to come along to but NO one comes along??? Maybe I shouldn't bother next time?   :o

Rob...

Ohhh come on Bamps don't be like that :o

Its true Yorgo... Its like if you dont have over 1000 posts...your not worthy enough? And when somebody at a higher level post details on a cruise, everyone jumps aboard ... At least you always come along George :ermm:

Oh well, but my name down for the Great Ocean Road :o

Rob...

Edited by Mr Turbo

Its true Yorgo... Its like if you dont have over 1000 posts...your not worthy enough?  And when somebody at a higher level post details on a cruise, everyone jumps aboard ... At least you always come along George  :o

Rob...

Just think Rob another 105 posts and people will start joining your cruises. :ermm:

Geea. :o

Its true Yorgo... Its like if you dont have over 1000 posts...your not worthy enough?  And when somebody at a higher level post details on a cruise, everyone jumps aboard ... At least you always come along George  :o

Rob...

Just think Rob another 105 posts and people will start joining your cruises. :ermm:

Geea. :o

Thanks Craig... :o Trust you to make me giggle, make that 104 and counting......

Rob...